Chapter 26. Paradise

I wake up with the warm sun glistening on my skin, looking over I see Jackson asleep on his stomach with his arm slung loosely around my waist.

I probably look like a creep, staring at him. But he's so gorgeous. I lean over kissing his forehead before slipping out of bed.

After I'm done my shower, I quickly apply sun screen and brush my teeth. I hear Jackson walking around the room followed by a quick knock.

"Awe babe. You showered without me." He pouts wrapping me in his arms

"Sorry sleepy bear." Taking his lips on mine quickly, my stomach rumbles "I'll meet you downstairs."

"Okay baby." A smile spreading across his face as he drops his boxers, winking at me

Walking downstairs I can't help the smile that makes its way onto my face. Everything is literally perfect, I can't believe this is my life.

"Morning." I chirp to the table "where are the boys?"

All the girl simultaneously look at eachother

"Asleep, they can't handle their liqour." Michelle laughs "I swear, buncha vaginas."

"What's the plan for today?" Kiely asks

"I don't care; beach, shopping, boating. Whatever" I smile "I'd like to-"

"Ladiiiiies, we're here!"

Turning we see the boys in the absolute dumbest get up we've ever seen.

None of us say anything for a solid 30 seconds before Lydia starts hysterically laughing, tears literally RUNNING down her face

"What the fuck are you idiots wearing!?"

I think she's going to piss her pants she's laughing so hard.

"We look awesome!" Tyler defends

I have to take a second to even process what my eyes are witnessing.

"Are those.. My bathing suit bottoms?" I say still stunned

"I was just thinking the same thing.." Kiely and Michelle say in unison

Before the boys know what hit them, we stand up and run full charge pushing them into the pool.

"I think I peed my pants." Lydia says quietly still laughing "not even in a figurative sense, I really think I peed."

I start crying I'm laughing so hard. These people.

"Just love us!" Ryder yells hugging Kiely 

.

After a day of laying in the sun and sipping drinks I find myself completely exhausted. The sun is sucking the life out me, but I look good.

"I think I'm gunna call it a night, meet for breakfast?" I tell the group standing up

"I'll walk you up babe. Night guys. Oh we still going out tomorrow?"

"Michelle and I are in." Hunter says

"Yeah we're in, I think I'm heading to bed too. Night everyone." Lydia says standing

Opening our hotel door, I'm alarmed when I see fire. I push the door open further to reveal a path of candles and rose petals.

Oh shit

"Come on." Jackson says taking my hand and leading me to the balcony pouring me a glass of champagne

"What's all this?"

"Just shh. Let me do this. Love you." He says kissing me quickly

"From the moment I saw you I was mesmerized. The first day I saw you, you were unloading the U haul. Yelling at Cam for dropping your lamp, I didn't think it was possible to literally love someone the moment you saw them. You were so beautiful, the way you crinkle your nose when your mad. The way your left eye kind of twitches whenever you give me shit. I'll always be there to protect you.
You were and are like the light at the end of my dark tunnel. You're the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. I only say worse because, I love you Danielle. A love that hurts, a love that makes my heart want to break every single time I see you in pain or sad. I never knew what love was and then I met you. I promised you that I'd tell you one day everything I said in the hospital room when you were unconscious, and this is part of it. Danielle Sheridan James, will you for today and everyday for the rest of my life make me the happiest man alive and do me the most amazing honor of being my wife?"

He got down on one knee pulling out the most amazing ring I've ever seen. Holy shit, I knew him and his family were rich, but this ring is on a whole other level. I stand there, stunned and speechless. I hear cheering from below our balcony as I smile and nod my head furiously yes. 

"By the way, happy birthday baby."

I look at the bedside clock, my eyes clouded with unshed tears "12:01AM" it reads brightly

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times over, yes. Thank you, I love you so much."

He slips the ring onto my finger smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen

"I love you so much." I cry into his shoulder "so so much."

He motions for me to look over the balcony and I see everyone standing there smiling and yelling.

He takes my hand leading me down stairs peppering my face in kisses.

"We're celebrating." He says as we step off the elevator "Mrs.West."

Mrs. West... I liked it.

"Congrats!" Everyone yell

The boys smack Jacksons back as the girls hug me with tears in their eyes

I look back at Ryder as he pulls me into a giant hug.

"You've come a long way Danielle. I'm so proud of you." He says as he turns to Jackson "bestfriend or not, you hurt my baby sister. I'll chop you up and feed you to the Sharks."

"Don't worry." Jacksons says slinging his arm around me "I'll never hurt her. Unless it's in bed."

"You want me to throw up, don't you?" Ryder growls out "Like that's what you fucking-"

"Oh Jackson. Let's not ruin the moment." Michelle says smacking him lightly "Welcome to the family idiot."

Walking up to club XXI I realized the night was young and we were going to get wild.

"Shots!" Lydia yells

We all stare at her dumbfounded

"For you guys! Duh."

By shot 8 everything turned into a blur and the last thing I remember was staring at my ring, making out with Jackson and maybe Michelle. Who knows?

I don't even remember coming back. But I do remember the wild and crazy sex that was had.

Mrs.Danielle West

That sounds nice.