Chapter 1

------------Hyejin POV---------------

I arrived at school, meeting up with my friend, Jungmi. She left the house before me. As usual.

"Morning, Jungie." I smiled at her faintly since it's pretty early.

"Jinnie! Let me tell something! Taehyun was just here before you were. I was like OMG! I can't even." She started jumping and squealing.

How could she be so energetic from the start of morning?

"Okay....? What about it?" I asked.

"What do you 'what about it'? It's the Nam Taehyun!"

"Yeah, I know. But I can't comprehend what you mean."

"He was here. Just a moment ago."

"Yeah. I know. He was here and then he left. So what about it?"

"Oh, forget for god sake. Come on, let's go to class."

"Yeah, sure." We walked into the building, down the corridor to our first class. I took a seat in the back. I adjusted my glasses. I took out my phone to use since it isn't class time yet. I felt a tug on my skirt. I ignored it. Then, another tug. I looked up. Jungmi gave me an excited face. I frowned. She directed her eyes to the front of the classroom. I shrugged at the sight of Taehyun and his friends.

"It's not like it's first day." I mumbled. Jungmi crossed her arms in a pout. I ignored her and focused on my phone. Moments later, it was snatched out of my hand. I looked up to see my phone in Taehyun's hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked loudly. Jungmi's eyes were wide open from the corner of my eyes.

"Just wondering what your focusing on instead of us."

"Why does that concern you? You self-centered brat." I mumbled the last sentence as I reached for my phone.

"What did you say?" He held the phone higher. Way above my reach.

"Oh, I see you're texting someone." He started reading my messages.

"Give it back you jerk." I got up on the chair and reached for my phone but he moved backwards. I reached further but I slipped and fell on him.

Great, in front of my fancrazed friend and his friends.

We both landed on the floor so I grabbed my phone and got up. I adjusted my skirt and glasses.

"Ohhhh." His friend, Minho said. I glared at him before sitting back in my seat. Taehyun got up after me and fixed him uniform. He didn't seem pleased but I chose to ignore him.

"Don't ever do that again." He growled into my ear as he pretended to pick up my book from the floor.

"Why? Is your reputation that important?" I snarled.

"Shut up before I mess you up." He warned. I honestly didn't care. This isn't like the first time. But this situation is far more worse than the others. Though, he and his group have a lot fangirls, they tend to ship us together. I don't even know why. We are like sworn enemies.

"Taejin ship is sailing." Jungmi teased quietly. I rolled my eyes at her. Though I look fine, I don't like it. I felt my heartbeat increase. Not sure if it's anger or something else.

Class started and classrooms began to fill up with students. I took out my notebook and textbook, ready for class. I passed my homework to the front of the row to be handed to the teacher. I turned my head to the right, I saw Taehyun. I turned back to face the board as he smirked at me.

Finally. LUNCH! My stomach was silently growling during class. I got on line for lunch and bought lunch for Jungmi. Apparently, she forgot her lunch money at home.

"You owe me." I handed her the tray of food.

"Thanks." She eyesmiled. I bit into my sandwich as Jungmi ate hers. I looked up and accidentally met eyes with Taehyun as he walked pass our table.

"When are they gonna come?" I asked.

"They should be here any minute. Oh, there he is." She exclaimed as Hani and Yuri made their way here.

"Jinnie, Jungie." The smiled as they sat down with us.

"Hey." We both chirped happily. Their schedule is different from ours but we have two classes in common.

"Wanna hang out after school?"

"Can't. I have to meet up with Jongin. Sorry." I apologized.

"Oh, going on a date!" She teased loudly.

"Oh, shut up. He's only my friend."

"Yea, totally. Then, why are you going alone?"

"Am I not allowed to?" I snapped back.

"That proves you like him."

"Yea, sure." I stated sarcastically.

"I knew it. You like him." I ignored them.

"No words? So you do!" Hani exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up already."

---------------Taehyun POV---------------

I don't mean to eavesdrop, but I did hear Hyejin has a boyfriend, or at least she likes him.

"Are you thinking of following her?" Minho asked.

"Follow who?"

"Hyejin." Seunghoon answered.

"Why would I do that?"

"You are really obvious." Seungyoon replied.

"We could already tell you are." Jinwoo commented.

"I won't." I won't. But I'm worried.