Chapter 8

A/N: (/) are Hyejin's thoughts for this part of  the chapter. [/] are Taehyun's thoughts for this part of the chapter.

Hyejin looked down at the floor as Taehyun held her 'hostage'. 

"Look at me." He demanded. She reluctantly followed his demand. He stared deep into her chocolate eyes. She did the same. 

"You know I like you, right?" He asked. 

(Unfortunately, I do.)

"You like me, too, right?"

(What do you mean?)

"Jinwoo hyung already told me. You say you don't like me, but you secretly do. Am I right?" 

[Don't you understand me?]

(My heartbeat increased dramatically. It can't be true. If I do like him, why would I not know it? That damn Jinwoo.)

"Why would I like you?" Hyejin tried to sound confident. 

"The last kiss told me. You completely fell for me. You just don't know." 

"I don't know what you are talking about." She turned her head to the side. 

[Such a stubborn girl. But I like it.]

"What about a replay of what happened?" Taehyun smirked at her. 

(No, this is absurd. Why can't you just leave me alone?!

"No, and it will never happen." He leaned in towards Hyejin. She furiously pushed him. 

"We're gonna be late for class. Fuck off." She quickly stormed away.

[Why, Hyejin? Why do you do this to me?]

------------Hyejin POV---------------------

I ran all the way to school. One, to get away from him. Two, I was gonna be late. I would have made it early, but no. He had to interfere. 

"Why are you late again?!" Hani whispered furiously. 

"I didn't want to. the, uhh, alarm didn't go off." She glared at me. Clearly, buying my lie. 

Hani didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I tried to get her to speak while avoiding Taehyun, silently. Hani has disappeared there and here. I wondered where she went but she wouldn't answer me. 

"Hani-ah, I'm sorry I was late. I didn't want to. Please talk to me." I stared at her with puppy eyes. 

"It's not that."

"Then, what is it?" She grabbed my glasses. Everything became blurred. 

"Hani, give me back my glasses." I grabbed her shoulders. 

"Not yet." 

"Why? I can't see."

"You don't need to. I guessing you sense who's behind you." I froze. 

Who's behind me? Why is she acting like that? What do I do?

"No, I can't. I just want my glasses back and go home." She simply back away for a step or two. Not too soon, I was pulled back by the waist. 

"What the hell?!" I screamed for Hani. I was turned around. I couldn't tell who it was, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the WINNER boys. 

I felt the person's eyes travel down my body. He held my wrists above my head in one hand. I knew what's gonna happen next. I screamed and kicked.