Chapter 11

HE KISSED JUNGMI!!!! KYAAAAAAH! Both of their faces were flushed red when they parted. 

"Jinnie, help me..." She whined as she hid her face by my shoulder. 

"Jinnie, I hate you.." Jinwoo whined like a little kid. I chuckled. Jungmi recovered but she looked down at the floor to hide her embarrassed face. 

"Minho...truth or dare?" 

"Tru-da-tru-da-dare." He finally answered. 

"I dare you to arm wrestle with Jinwoo hyung." 

"Sure. That's easy." Jinwoo rose one of his eyebrows. The steadied themselves on the rug. 

"Ready...set...go." Minho seemed like he was going to beat Jinwoo. But Jinwoo won! He won over Minho. Minho had a disbelief look on his face. 

"This is not possible. How?"

"I may or may not have been working out during my free time alone. And I am a manly man." Jinwoo answered. Minho held his poker face on. 

"Seunghoon! Truth or dare?" 

"Dare!" 

"I dare to wear your clothes inside out. For the rest of the game."

"What the-no! I can't let you see what I wear on the inside."

"Too bad!" Minho laughed. 

He ran to his room. A moment later, he came out with his animated boxers on the outside. I died. I fell over while laughing. He looked at us with a flushed face. 

"Taehyun-goon. Truth or dare?"

"Since most of you guys said dare, I'll go for truth." 

"Who do you like?" Seunghoon wriggled his eyebrows. Taehyun tensed and froze. 

"I like myself." 

"Who doesn't? Someone you have feels for." 

"I..uh.."

"Is it someone in here?" He rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly. 

"It is. Wait, you are not gay, right?"

"Of course not!"

"So it's between Jungmi and Hyejin!"

I felt blood stopped flowing through my veins.

"Do something special to the person you like." 

My hands and feet felt like ice. My heart started thumping and beating faster and faster. 

What's wrong with me? What am I doing? What the hell? 

All of our heads turned towards Taehyun. I tried not to but I couldn't control myself. 

"Wait, what is that?" He exclaimed. We all turned our heads towards the window from the kitchen. My head was held onto and a pair of lips pressed them on my forehead. When everyone turned back, I was pretending to be drinking soda. 

"Jinnie, what's that on your head?" I felt my head. I couldn't feel anything but something sticky. I pulled my finger down to my eye level. It has color. It was pinkish. I secretly looked over at Taehyun. He had colored chapstick on. 

Aish, this kid. I quickly wiped it away with a tissue. Coincidentally, Taehyun was wiping his lips with a tissue. 

"Wait, Taehyun give me that." He gasped. 

"Taehyun kissed Hyejinnie!!!" 

"You just realized?" Jungmi retorted playfully. 

I couldn't look at them. I began playing with my fingers for no absolute reason.