Chapter 18

"Hyejin-ah!" Taehyun screamed and ran to hug me. 

"Omo. What happened?" I asked. 

"I got into YG!! I am now a trainee of YG!" He exclaimed. 

"Hyejin! Jungmi!" The rest of the boys exclaimed. 

"We're in YG!!!" 

"Lucky you!" Jungmi clung onto Jinwoo. 

"Well, I will be making my debut sometime later." Seungyoon commented. 

"Yea..." Minho and Seunghoon looked down at the floor sadly. 

"Why so gloomy?" I asked the two. 

"We might be going in and out all of the time and might not attend school. For 3 months. It's a broadcast show between two teams. We are one of them."

"The other team are our friends..." Jinwoo mumbled. 

"It's okay. You have us. I'm pretty sure you guys won't be like this behind the camera." Jungmi consoled. 

"Yea. You have us to support you." I smiled brightly. 

Wait! If they are gone...Jungmi would be so sad. T-Taehyun wouldn't....

"Are you okay?" Seungyoon asked concernly. 

"Yea, I'm fine." I plastered a fake smile on my face. Taehyun's hand wrapped around my shoulder and rubbed my arm. 

"But you guys got an opportunity to become a singer." I smiled widely. 

"Yep. Me and Hyejin have each other until you guys are back." Jungmi agreed. 

"Well-" Minho's phone rang. He answered and his face fell.

"Arasseo." 

"Yang Sajangnim wants us at the building. He already called the school office, excusing us." He sighed. 

"Well, we gotta go." Seunghoon felt awkward. 

"Bye." We watched them go off. Taehyun kissed me on the forehead before going. Jinwoo did the same. 

"Aww. So sweet. But it's gonna be over." Hyoyeon appeared. 

"What do you want?"

"We can do anything since your dear oppas won't be here anymore." Her friend sneered. 

"Fuck off." I pushed them aside. 

"Watch out, blind girl. Cause I bet you won't be able to help yourself." Hyoyeon and her friend cackled while they walked to class. 

"I miss Jinwoo oppa." Jungmi muttered. 

"Gwenchana. We have each other and I bet you they won't dare to do a thing." 

"Why are you so sure?" 

"Jiyong oppa and his friends are coming." I smirked. And we entered the classroom. 

We waited by the entrance of the school. A black car arrived and the door opened. There came Jiyong, Big Seunghyun, Little Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesungie oppa.

"Welcome, Oppas." We bowed to them. 

"Aigoo. No need to be so formal." Jiyong patted our heads. 

"Yea." Little Seunghyun said. 

"Well, we haven't seen you guys for long. A very long time." I explained. Jungmi nodded along. 

"Kaja. Don't want to be late for class."