Chapter 13

We went home and bid goodbyes with Yuri. We entered our apartment. Minho and Seunghoon were lounging around, having Jinwoo do all the work.

"Yah, Song Minho, Lee Seunghoon. What are you doing?" I placed my hands on my hips, staring at them.

"Yah, is this how you talk to your oppas?" Minho placed his hands on his hips.

"This is my apartment." I stated and he plopped back down on the couch.

I went to help Jinwoo set the living room up with the mats, blankets and pillows.

"You have done a lot, Jinwoo oppa." I patted his back. He sughed and grinned.

After we played a few games, we decided it's to me to sleep. We have school tomorrow anyways. I said goodnight to everyone. As i headed for my room, Taehyun stopped me.

"Hey, uh, can you make me lunch tomorrow? Jinwoo hyung won't make it for me to eat during after school today... is that okay?" He scratches his neck awkwardly.

"Yea, sure. I'll give it to you after the last bell." I smiled and went to bed.

The next morning, the boys left before they went to school. I prepared myself before proceeding to make lunch for Taehyun. I decided to make the basics. A sandwich with kimchi on the side.

I placed everything in a bento. I placed it my bag. Jungmi always leave first so.... who cares.

The day passed quickly. The classes basically flew by. As I headed towarda Taehyun after school, I saw something that I wasn't supposed to. He was kissing someone.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I froze there with the bento in my hand. My hands shook in fear and shock. I felt my heart shatter.

Hyejin! What's wrong with you?! Yes, you have fallen for him, but why are you like this?!

The bento slipped out of my hands, and it dropped to the floor. Luckily, the food didn't fall out. I quickly picked it up and handed it to him.

"Here's the lunch you asked for." I tried to sound fine without stuttering nor did I look up at him. He held it, and I began to walk away. Each step became faster and faster.

"Wait! Hyejin!" I heard him call, but I didn't stop. I wanted to disappear. I wished I didn't see that. I wish he never came back.

I calmed myself down to not get Jungmi all over me later when I enter the dorm.

I went straight to my room and locked it.

Stupid Hyejin! You knew this was going to happen! Why did you let it happen!

I hit myself on the head.

Stupid Jinnie! Pabo! Idiot! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Unconsciously, tears slipped out. I quickly wiped them.

What am I doing? What the heck?

The began pouring til I couldn't stop. I buried my head between my knees. 

HYEJINNIE! CONTAIN YOURSELF! YOU WERE NEVER IN POSITION TO BE WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! STOP CRYING! AHHHH! STOP MISTAKING EVERYTHING HE DOES!! LIKE YOU SAID, EVERYTHING WAS A MISTAKE. ARASSEO?!!?!?!?!

I calmed down and walked to the bathroom silently, trying to not get Jungmi's attention. I closed the door quietly. I grabbed my towel and rinsed it. I quickly wiped my face and cleaned the towel of tears. 

I'm fine right? I said to the mirror. I smiled into it. Yep, I'm fine. I answered myself. 

I stepped out, pretending to be fine. I placed my hoodie over my head. I didn't want Jungmi to see. I sat down on the couch, grabbing the control at the same time. I turned on the TV and surfed through the channels.