Chapter 12

I got up from bed making my way to the end of the bed. I quietly got out of the room. Minho stepped out of the bathroom at the same time, causing me to bump into him when I turned around from the door. 

"Aigoo. Did something happen last night?" He teased. 

"Oh, shut up. Nothing happened." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I am sure." 

"You guys gonna stay over another night?" 

"I'm not sure. And if we are I am going to sleep in the living room. I am not going in the room. Unless with Jungmi." 

"So something happened last night?" He grinned. 

"No, it's weird."

"Fine. But Taehyun wanted to-" Minho eyes widened in shock as Taehyun's arms went over his mouth. 

"What did you say, hyung?" He gritted his teeth. Minho answered with a muffled sound. I chuckled. 

Jinwoo come out of the room really tired. 

"Oooh, something happened last night?" Minho broke free from Taehyun's grip. 

"Nothing much, we just watched another movie after you guys went to sleep."

"That's it? You guys are boring. We were playing video games all night til 3 or 4 in the morning." He smiled sleepily. 

"You should hide those dark eyebags. You look like Seungri Panda oppa." I answered. 

"And that isn't good." Jinwoo added. 

"is it that bad?" I shrugged. He went to look in the mirror. A second later, a scream was heard. 

"Oh my gosh. I am not a panda. I am a black-eyed person. Nuuuu!" He dramatically dropped onto the floor.

"Who is screaming out here?" Jungmi came out of her room drowsily, rubbing her eyes. She blinked rapidly to the sudden brightness. She hugged my arm and laid her head on it. We proceeded to the couches and climbed pass the sleeping boys. Jungmi almost tripped over Seunghoon's leg. His outstretched leg was over Seungyoon and on the other side of the mat. 

We sat quietly on the couch while we were on our phones. 

Me: So what happened last night? 

Jungmi: Nothing much. We watched a movie and stuff...

Me: Oh, really?

Jungmi: Why are we doing this?

Me: To not wake the boys up. Duh..

Jungmi: Right...-_-

Jungmi:  Did you do anything?

Me: What do you mean?!

Jungmi: Did something happen last night?

Me: No, I was too scared to talk.

Jungmi: Wtf...why?

Me: Stupid movie! 

Jungmi: You were scared? -_-\\\

Me: No...

Jungmi: Yea sure. (She gave me the look)

Notification: Yuri messaged. 

Yuri: Jinnie-ah. Is Taehyun oppa busy?

Me: I don't think so. Why? 

Yuri: I want to get ice cream with him. 

Me: Ooh, a date. *wink wink*