Chapter 5

For the rest of the week I have been avoiding Taehyun. I didn't want to talk to him nor see him. So I skipped lunch today. I stayed in a classroom.

"Why are you avoiding me?" A voice said into the empty classroom. I looked up to see who it is, but I didn't reply. 

"What did I do wrong?" He pressured on. 

"I don't know. Maybe, you made me lose my friend!" I rolled my eyes and turned my back against him. 

How could he not know why? Did he not make me lose a friend? This jerk...

"Oh, come on. Were you going to be his girlfriend?"

"No, but I could still have been his friend. And you had to lie to him. I don't have a fucking boyfriend."  

"You're a jerk. First, that. Now, this. Are you trying to ruin my life?" I glared at him mentally. Before he could speak, the bell rang. I got up and left for my class. 

The last class passed. I gather up my things to leave. I walked to my locker and placed the books on the shelf. 

I got out of school and proceeded home. I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't dare to turn around. I quickened my pace and practically ran home. I got to the dorm door and unlocked it. I was about to close it when a hand stopped it. I panicked. I thought it would be some murderer or something. 

I wasn't strong enough to close the door. With a sudden push, the door flung open and I was on the floor. 

"What the hell?!" I screamed at Taehyun as he stood in front of me. 

"What? Am I not allowed to come in?" He seemed angry. I backed up from him. I was about to run for my room but he grabbed my arm pulled me back. 

"You're not going anywhere." My hands became cold and numb. 

"W-What do you want?"

"That's what I should ask you." He said in a husky voice. I never heard him talk like this. 

"I don't want anything from you." I squeaked. 

"Then, why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm not doing anything." I continued to struggle in his grasp. 

"Don't you see it?" See what? Of course, I can see. If I had my glasses. I have my glasses on now. 

In midst of my thoughts, something soft crashed onto my lips. My eyes widened at the sight of his face so close to my face and his lips on mine. I quickly pushed him away. 

"What are you doing?!" I screeched. 

"I...I..I don't know what came over me. I'm sorr-" 

"Get out! I don't want to see you." I pushed him towards the door and slammed it shut. I leaned on the door, slowly sliding down to the floor. 

I went to my room and snuggled up. The scene from before kept repeating in my head. I placed a finger on my lips. I felt a slight smile form on my lips. 

They were so sof- NOOOOO, no, no. Hyejin, no. You can't. No, you swore you would never like him. No!

I threw my blanket over my head and let out a scream into it. 

"Hyejinnie?" A voice came from outside the room. 

Jungmi? She's home? Omg, Jungmi must be home!

I opened the door to see Jungmi! 

"Oh my god! I'm so glad you're home!" I hugged her tightly. 

"Why are you so excited? Did something happen?" She sounded teasingly. 

"An-aniya. It's just it was so lonely and boring."

"Are you sure? And why did you just stutter? Is there something that happened to you?" She wriggled her eyebrows. 

"ANIYA!" I started to freak out. I ran to my room and slammed it shut. 

The next morning I woke up, a knock was heard. 

"Hyejin, I'm gonna go to the library today. See you later tonight." She chirped before going off. 

"Jungmi-ah!" I called behind her. She turned around and looked at me then to the side.

"When are you gonna come back? And what are you looking at?" Footsteps were heard and a shadow came towards the entrance of the mini hall. 

"I'm gonna be home by 7 or 8. You don't have to wait for me during dinner. I better get going now." She gave me a smile, which I returned but it quickly faded. 

As I closed the door, I saw Taehyun running towards my room. Luckily, I was fast enough to lock it.

What is he doing here?! Did Jungmi let him in?! Why did she let him in?! What does he want from me?!

I walked to my bed and became dazed. I felt my blood boil. 

Why is he here?! What the hell does he want from my life?! 

The door swung open. I jumped with wide eyes. He walked towards me and grabbed my head. He closed his eyes and leaned in. He forced a kiss out of me. For a moment, I closed my eyes before reality hit me. 

"Yah! What the hell?!" I pushed him away from me. 

"I don't know! I can't stop myself!" He pulled his hair in frustration. 

"Why are you even here?!"

"I don't know! My legs just brought me here!" He left my room. I buried my head in my bent knees.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?! TWICE IN A ROW!!!!!! I'M A PABO!!!!!! STUPID REFLEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left my room, thinking he went back home. I headed for the kitchen for a cup of water, but I was wrong. 

"Hey, uh, can you get me a glass of water, too?" I turned around quickly in surprise. 

"Why are you still here?" 

"I don't know. I'm too tired. Can I nap here for a while?" I opened my mouth to object but...

"Thanks." I clamped my mouth shut. He pulled his hoddie over his head and laid down on the couch. This kid...aish....

I walked into my room, bewildered by that kid's actions. As I took a sip of water, it tasted weird. I looked into the cup, there was nothing. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my lips. It had a tiny hit of coloring. 

What the hell?! 

I facepalmed myself. I hate myself. I closed my eyes in agitation before opening them again to see Taehyun in front of me.....

With You?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara