Chapter 28

-----------------Jungmi POV-----------------

S-She's awake! She opened her eyes! After so many weeks. 

"She's is fine but there's a chance she might not remember some things." The doctor told us. 

Not remember?! What if she forgets about me?! 

We thanked the doctor and entered the room. I ran up to her bed and looked at her with big eyes. 

"Hyejin! Do you remember me? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you know who they are?" I panicked. She stared at me for a moment and blinked. 

"Yes, Jungmi. Two fingers and they are my brother and his friends."

"Thank the gods!" 

---------------Hyejin POV---------------

"Hyejin!" Seungri cried over dramatically. Earning a smack on the back of his head. 

"You remember what happened before? Right?" Seunghyun asked. 

"Well, it's foggy. It's all a blur. I don't really remember it." 

"Jinnie! You left me with Jungmi alone for weeks!" Jiyong hugged me tight. 

"Oppa! I'm fine now. You can let go." I said in a tight voice. More like out of breath. He let go smiling. 

"Jinnie!" Minho bursts into the room and ran over to give a very tight and warm embrace. 

"I'm not the one that's be dramatic." Seungri grumbled playfully. Seunghoon and Jinwoo, then Seungyoon came to make a group hug. 

"Yah, you're gonna suffocate her. She just barely woke up!" Jungmi scolded. They unwillingly let go. Playfully glaring at her as well. 

"Wait...someone's missing..." Jungmi looked around. 

"Where's the maknae?" She asked. They remained quiet. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What maknae?" Hyejin asked. A gasp from Dumb and Dumber. Seungyoon's eyes fell. 

"You don't remember?" Jungmi asked. 

"What's his name?" 

"Jin, you don't remember?" Jiyong asked. She shook her head, hesitantly?

"Hey! Sorry, I was late. I had to accept a call from the president." Taehyun smiled and headed over to the bed. 

"Hyejin!" He leaned in for a hug. She moved back, avoiding the hug. His face slightly fell. 

"Oh, what's the matter?" He smiled. 

"Who is he?" She looked over at Jungmi. Taehyun's smile was wiped off like that. 

"You're joking, right?" He awkwardly chuckled. He looked at his hyungs, they didn't say anything. 

"You don't remember me?" His voice at the edge of a whisper. Silence....

"Get away from me!" She pushed him aside. He got off the bed and stood with his hyungs with a sour face. 

"Oppa, can you guys leave? I want to talk to Hyejin. Privately." Jungmi eyed Hyejin. The boys left the room, leaving the girls alone. 

As soon as Taehyun exited the room, Jungmi saw Hyejin relax a little. \

"Why were you so tense?" She began questioning. 

"What?"

"You seem to relax as the maknae left." 

"What? Tae-Maknae? What maknae?" 

"Ha, you almost said Taehyun's name."

"Ani, I meant...Taeyang as in Youngbae oppa's stage name."

"He is not the maknae. Not even close."

"Oh, I thought he was cause you know due to height."

"Ooh, I am so telling him."

"Please don't." I begged. 

----------------Hyejin POV------------------

"Just kidding. I thought that at first too." She winked. I laughed. 

"So are you pretending?" She went back to her straight face.

"Pretending what?"

"Memory loss." 

"Why would I do that?"

"Let me say, your push. When you pushed Taehyun away, it wasn't one your typical ones, where the person goes flying. He didn't go flying."

"When did I do that? Make people fly with one push?"

"I have experienced it. Jinwoo, Jongin, your brother-"

"Okay, okay. Fine I did. But I am sick right now."

"That has nothing to do with your physical health." Hyejin didn't respond.

"Tell me. What's going on?"

"I...."

"Jungmi, can we come back in now." Daesung whined. 

"Yea." She replied. 

"So what were you girls talking about?"

"Nothing much." 

"You sure?" Both of them nodded. 

"Hyung, I'm gonna go back to the studio. Bye." Taehyun left the room. 

Jungmi secretly glared at me. I looked away. 

A week later, when the doctor makes that I am fine, I checked out of the hospital. Everything was going fine until...

"Hyejin! Hospital now!" She pulled me of my bed. 

"What? Why? What happened?" I threw the blanket off of me and quickly slipped on my shoes. 

"I'll explain later!" She ran out of my room. I quickly grabbed my phone and jacket and followed her. 

We took a taxi all the way to the hospital. What's happening?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is slightly sad because I wrote this a while ago...before the exams? I was pressured so the other chapters may be similar to this. Other chapters are written ahead of time before it's published. :D

Thank you for reading my story! I do wish this story skyrockets along with my other fanfics. I know I am being a little aggressive but I hope you will read and vote for this story. Enjoy the story! INNER CIRCLES FOREVER!!!