Chapter 24

Jinwoo arrived at the house with a backpack of fresh clothes. His and mine. 

"Hey, Taehyunnie." He chirped happily. 

"Boy, aren't you happy, hyung?" I slightly tease. 

"Yep. Staying over with the real maknae." He smiled happily. I chuckled at the fake maknae. 

"Taehyun, Jinwoo, we're going to leave now!" Seungri called.

----------------Hyejin POV---------------------

After the oppas left and I was ready for bed, Jungmi had other plans. 

"What are you doing?" I half-shrieked as she pulled me up from the comfort of my bed. 

"Just come." She led me to her room. Jinwoo and Taehyun sat there politely looking around until we stepped in. 

"What are you doing?" I whined. 

"Sit down."

"What are we doing?" Taehyun asked. 

"Are you sure you guys aren't a couple?" Jinwoo muttered but soon got punished with an elbow from Taehyun. 

"We are going to play a game!" Jungmi announced. We looked over at her in a curious state. 

"We're going to play truth-or-dare!" She chirped. I quickly got up to leave at that word.

"Ani. You aren't going anywhere." 

"But-" 

"It's nothing harmful." She assured me. I sighed and sat down on her carpet

"Yay!" She clapped happily. 

"Who first?" Jinwoo asked with interest. We just looked at him. 

"Me?" We nodded. 

"I dare Taehyun to take off his shirt." He smirked. Taehyun's eyes look like they will explode and pop out. He threw his arms over his chest to protect himself. 

Jinwoo started pulling his shirt. He lifted the shirt over his stomach. Me and Jungmi got a clear view of his abs. I slightly blushed. 

"Ooh, new sight. Isn't it?" Jungmi whispered in my ear. I shook my head furiously while covering my cheeks with my hands. 

Jinwoo successfully stripped Taehyun from his shirt. Taehyun covered himself up with his shirt. He hugged the shirt tightly on him. 

"I dare Jinwoo hyung to take his shirt off." Taehyun said in a playful monotone. 

"Fine." Jinwoo carelessly pulled off his shirt. Jungmi's face went red. 

"I dare Jungmi to lie down on Jinwoo's bare stomach." I teasingly smiled. 

"What?!" Both of them exclaimed. 

"Why didn't you guys do this before?"

"Yea, while he had a shirt on." Jungmi mumbled. 

"Then do it." Jungmi hesitantly placed her head on him. She quickly retreated and clung onto me. Hiding her face behind me.  She started hitting me on my arm. 

"Ah, it hurts." I rubbed my arm. 

"I dare Hye-"

"Isn't this TRUTH or dare?" I interrupted. Jungmi gave me the stink eye. 

"I pick truth."

"Fine, who do you like better Jongin or Taehyun?" She asked. The room was silent. Nobody said a word.