Chapter 20

After class I set my bag on the floor in front of my locker. I grabbed the previous classes' books and brought it onto the locker shelf. As I bent down to place the books for the other classes, someone bumped into me. I couldn't get a look at who it is. I picked up my books and walked to the cafeteria.

I reached into my bag for my phone. I searched through my bag. It's missing.

What could have happened to it? Are my keys here?

i searched for it too.

Shit. My keys are missing. If Hyejin or Jiyong finds out, I am dead. Ugh, what do I do? What if a sasaeng fan of BIGBANG took it. I am so screwed.

I massaged my head from the headache the thoughts are giving.

"Are you okay?" Seungyoon's voice entered. I opened my eyes to see him sitting down in front of me.

"No, it's not okay. I lost my phone. And keys."

"Can't you just get a new one?"

"Phone, I am fine with. But not the keys. If Jinnie finds out I lost it, I am roasted for sure. Up to the point where I am burned."

"Oh, come on. I am pretty sure it isn't that bad."

"Even if it's not her, Jiyong oppa will." I whined.

"He won't."

"How do you know?" I snapped. His eyes widened but didn't say a word.

"Afternoon, Jungmi." Minho and Seunghoon greeted. Jinwoo just sat down without saying a word.

"Where's Hyejin?"

"Out sick."

"Where's the maknae?" I suddenly asked. Well, I can't take it back anymore.

"He said he had to leave to go somewhere earlier before lunch." Seunghoon answered. I nodded.

The boys talked except me and Jinwoo. It was really awkward. Neither of us said a word but a nod or shake of the head.

--------------Taehyun POV---------------

After hearing that Hyejin is sick, I couldn't help but worry.

Nobody's home with her. She's gonna be more sick.

Subconscious, I stole her keys and phone. I couldn't stop myself. I excused myself for the rest of the day.

I ran all the way to G-Dragon's house a.k.a. Jiyong hyung's house. I inserted the key into the lock and opened the front door. I closed the door quietly. Almost immediately, I heard a thud on the floor by the rooms. I walked to Hyejin's room. She was on the floor. She tried to get up with te help of the bed and drawer.

"Aish, you pabo. If you're sick, don't get out of bed." I grabbed her arm to support her.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" She shook her arm to get me off. I didn't let go that easily.

"Did you eat medicine?"

"Answer my question!"

"I heard you are sick. From Jungmi."

"Aish... this Jungmi." She grumbled silently.

"Now answer my question."

"What?" She got into bed.

"Did you eat medicine?'

"Why do you care? You don't need to know."

"Yes, I do. For a sick person on such a high fever, you sure talk a lot."