Chapter 17

I arrived home, finding them all sleeping. I crept pass the boys to my room. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. 

"Hyejin-ah! Wake up! We're late!!!" Jungmi's voice rang in my dream. I felt an arm shaking me to death. I popped up from my pillow slowly, really tired. 

"Come on! Get dressed! We're gonna be late!" She scolded. 

"My alarm didn't ring yet." I whined. I checked my phone. 6:40 AM. 

"It's not even 7 yet." I told her. She stopped. 

"Oh my god, I forgot. Aish..." I slapped her forehead and fell on my bed.

"What happened?"

"We changed the time to an hour later, to prank you. But it got me instead. Aish..." She covered her face with my blanket. 

"Ha, you're fault. Now, let me get back to sleep." I tugged my blanket away from her. She got up and waddled to her room. 

I fell back to sleep. 

BRINGGGG~~~~~

Aish... I barely got a wink of sleep. I crawled out of bed and into the bathroom. I changed and grabbed my bag, phone, and keys. 

Jinwoo, Jungmi, and Seungyoon were ready as I walked out of my room. We left the apartment and proceed towards the school. Every time we pass a store, Seungyoon would want to go in there. Luckily, I held onto his backpack, keeping him in place towards the school. This delayed the time we had to get to school. Fortunately, we made it just in time. 

Class began. I was bored out of my mind. The teacher droned on and on with the lesson. Finally, the bell rang. This repeated three times before lunch.

"So are you guys an item?" Jinwoo whispered in my ear, the next day at school. I stayed quiet. I directed my eyes above him. He looked up and saw the teacher hovering over him. He shyly smiled and sat back up straight in his chair. 

I shook my head, saying no. I slyly stuffed a cookie in my mouth. Jinwoo stared at me in disbelief. 

"This is not fair!" He mouthed silently. I shrugged while smiling. 

"She caught me talking but not you eating?" He mouthed again, in defeat. I swallowed my cookie and stealthily hand one to Jinwoo. He stuffed in his mouth. 

"Kim Jinwoo-sshi. You know you're not supposed to eat in class." The teacher scolded. Jinwoo's eyes bulged out in surprise. He quickly finished his cookie. He sent me a playful glare. I smirked. 

The class passed and we left the classroom. 

"Yah, that wasn't fair. You didn't get caught." Jinwoo pouted. 

"Well, I am sneaky." I smile brightly. 

"Aww, why is my Jinwoo upset?" Jungmi appeared behind him and hugged his arm.

"She got me in trouble.." He stuck his lips out even more. I raised an eyebrow at his response. 

"I just gave him a cookie. He ate it. He got in trouble. Not my problem." I explained. 

"It's okay..." Jungmi cooed. 

"Ohh, I better leave." I teased them. 

I threw my textbooks into the locker and slammed it shut. I walked towards the cafeteria. 

"Jinnie~" A voice cooed behind me. I secretly smile on the inside. 

His arms wrapped around me.