Chapter 7

Something unexpected happened....he had his lips on my tongue. I retreated my tongue but he pulled me into a passionate kiss. He was soft and gentle. My hands automatically traveled around his neck. His arms went around my waist. I sucked into the kiss. 

No! NO! NO!!

I tried to push him away but he bit my lips in process. I touched my lips, there was blood. I quickly grabbed a tissue, trying to stop it from bleeding. I felt his eyes staring at me.

"What are you staring at?!"

"Here. Let me help you." He reached for the tissue and held my chin up. He started dabbing it so the tissue doesn't spread. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Stop looking at me. It feel weird." I looked down at the floor. He chuckled at my actions.

I felt him leaned and suck on my lip. My eyes diverted back to him in shock.

"There, the blood stopped flowing." He slightly smiled. He got up to threw the tissue away. He came back from the kitchen with a cup of water.

"Here, your lips may be swollen tomorrow so to prevent it from swelling  horribly. Drink some water." He handed me the cup. I stared at him as I drank.

"I know I'm fabulous, but you gotta quit staring."

Ugh, kill me. All this keeps happening!!! I am so stupid!!!!! How can I even.....be like this........how did this even happen?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I had a bewildered face on me. I felt lost in another world. This isn't the Taehyun, I know. I scooted away from him on the couch. 

I will end up falling for him. And he is gonna leave. Like before.... (Start song)

"What's wrong?" 

"You. I don't want you here. I don't want to see you." I answered coldly. 

"What? Why?" I could tell he was holding in his anger. I didn't answer. 

"After...after all this?!" He became more furious. 

"I'm sorry, if you mistaken everything." I didn't even bother to look at him. 

"I-I thought....wow...." He ran a hand through his hair. 

---------Taehyun POV-------------

'I'm sorry, if you mistaken everything'?! She's been kidding around with me?! I was so serious......

I looked down at the floor, my fingers holding my neck and head up. 

"So basically, you have been playing with me?"

"No, you just thought ahead by yourself. I consider everything....an accident. That should be forgotten." She stated stoically. 

'Thought ahead by yourself'...'everything...an accident.' 'Should be FORGOTTEN.'?!?!

My eyes suddenly began to sting. I head my head up to prevent the tears from falling. 

"Yea, I guess it's all of my misunderstanding." My voice began to crack. I opened the door and walked out, slamming it behind me. 

I went back to my apartment. The tears escaped my eyes. Falling the moment I stepped in. Jinwoo looked like he has something to say. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut himself. 

He grabbed a tissue box and sat down beside me. Hugging me tight. 

"It's okay. It's probably not on purpose....I guess." He muttered. 

What does he mean by that?

So everyday in school, everytime I see her, he face would immediately drop. No matter if she is super happy or not, it would become cold and stoic. Then, I would hear Jungmi asking her what's wrong. 

Jungmi is too innocent. I kinda feel bad for her. I doubt Hyejin told her anything about what happened. But, who cares? I mean like, I don't. If it becomes a rumor, my reputation would drop. I rather keep them up. 

Jinwoo kept looking like he knows something. A lot about it. But he won't tell me. So today, after school, I told him to come over. Luckily, he fell for the trap. Well, Seungyoon won't be home til later. 

"Jinwoo hyung, so I was wondering... whata re you hiding from us?!" I tried sounding scary at the end. 

"What are you talking about?" He chuckled nervously. 

"Hyung, I know you're hiding something from us." He looked hesitant. He sighed. 

"I really can't tell you."

"Why not? What is it about?" I pressured on. 

"Well, it will give away everything. But thing it is about you. Well, has you in it."

"Can you please tell me??? It's not like the other members are here." 

"You really wanna know?" I nodded eagerly. 

"It might hurt you though." I don't care. I still want to know.

"Tell me." I answered. He began how he was going to pick up Jungmi and Hyejin for 'lunch', but he overheard them talking. He explained what he heard. My brain began to melt away. While my heart shattered at the last words from Hyejin to Jungmi. 

"I can't believe you!" Jinwoo stared at me. 

"What?!"

"You kissed her! Twice!" Ohh, right. 

"But, she doesn't like me!" I snapped back. 

"Don't tell Hyejin, I told you this. I promised not to tell." I nodded with a sigh. 

The next day, I saw Hyejin come out of her apartment. The moment she stepped out, I opened the door of mine. She kept her face straight as she locked it up. I closed the door. I went up behind her. She turned around with a surprised face which became back to her cold, stoic face. She was about to walk off. I slammed my arm in front of her, onto the door. She tried to go the other way. I blocked her again. She was cornered. I lifted her chin up with my finger. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------