Chaper 1

A scream echo's threw the empty black cells of the catacombs, everywhere you could of looked was black. Some people say it was to drive out any light of hope. Others say it hides the crimson stains.

If you had followed the sound of the scream you would of come across a young girl, no older than 14, laying on the ground. Men with black coats kicked her and as she cried out she tried to turn away from the harsh oncoming boots. Twisted laughter sounded threw the halls as their game piece cried out in pain, She covered her head with her arms and curled up into a ball, trying to take up as little space as possible.

Had you looked closely at the men in black, you would of noticed how shocking familiar they all looked. Fair skin, white hair and blue eyes. The girl on the floor cried out louder as blood trickled down her forehead stinging her eyes. One of the older looking men of the group chuckles.

"Go on! Get her back in the cell now... " He reaches out and grabs her chin forcing her to look at him. "Wouldn't want to break another experiment you know..... " His fingers slide down to her neck and tighten causing her to twitch and gasp as her air is suddenly cut off. "Not yet anyway" he let go laughing as she leans over, gasping for air and gagging at the same time, her white hair falling in front of her sharp red eyes. The other two men grasp her arms forcefully and pulled her up to her feet. They began walking and the girl struggled to keep up with there long strides, her feet hardly skimming the ground at times.

They throw her roughly into a cell almost identical to the hundreds of ones they had passed, only this one was not empty. Her head slams against the wall and she groans softly. The men slam the cell's door shut and it clangs loudly, echoing for a good long while as they walk away chatting and laughing normally, leaving the girl locked away, with shackles around her feet. She stays silent and carefully counts the footsteps. Nothing moves as a loud echo sounds; a heavy door shutting loudly blocking the sound of the men's chatting. Slowly a smile spreads across the girl's face.

"They're gone." Her voice rings loud and clear, not a trace of pain remaining. Slowly the shadows in the far corners of the cell began to move and twitch.

"I'll never understand how you play them so well 512...." A boy's whisper cut threw the cell. As he opened his eyes two points of ice-blue shone out from the darkness that surrounded him.

"Simple" the girl smiles her red eyes shining evilly. "Act like it hurts." She slowly wipes the blood off her forehead and probes the shallow scratch with her fingers gently then just leaves it. The boy chuckles softly.

"Easy to say, not to do." the boy moves out of the shadows and his pitch black hair falls in front of his icy blue eyes. He moves silently over the floor and begins to pick the locks on the shakles around 512's feet, using a slip of scrap metal hidden in the hem of his rugged pants. There was a soft clicking noise and 512 slid out of the shakles silently.

"Thanks, 513..." She rubs her ankles slightly, and the boy simply nods. Her eyes constantly flick around scanning the small and bleak area she can see. "Earlier some guard said something about a experiment breaking?" She looks at the boy "Find out who it was." The boy nods and they both slide back into the shackles knowing the days routine. It was seconds later that a electrical shock travels threw the shackles into their bodies, entering threw the chakra points around the ankle. A round of screams echo's threw the catacombs, as if checking to see who was there. 512 bit her lip refusing to add her voice to the chorus, and the shock passed threw her body surprisingly strong. There was a soft clicking noise and the shackles unlock on their own. Chains rattle as doors opened leaving a open pathway to the hall way that connects all the cells. Slowly they both stood up and walked out each matching the others movements perfectly.

They stood side by side in the hallway and 512 silently took in her surroundings realizing she would not need 513 to find out who kicked the bucket last. There were two boys and a girl to her left and two girls and a boy to her right (( not counting 513)). Interesting... four boys and four girls huh? a even eight set...

A tall woman with white hair and chilly blue eyes walks threw the heavy door at the end of the hallway followed by her goons. Her voice is like a nails on a chalkboard.

"Good afternoon, my lovely mistakes!!! " No one answers but she keeps going not really expecting one. "Role call!!," she takes out a clip board and starts at the far left. " 509, 510, 511, " she walks down the line before stopping in front of young girl with red eyes. "512... " she moves down " 513, 514, 515, 516." she now stands at the end of the hall " oh your all here! Though what else is expected? You all will die here anyway" she chuckles at her joke " anyway,513 threw 516 with go to testing today" 512 silently glances over at 513 and wished him best of luck. "Ohhhh!" Instantly all the mistakes tensed, it was never good when someone showed interest in what the were about to do. " 509 threw 512 will do a coliseum fight!! boys against girls!!" she smiles and claps with glee " im excited for you all!! I wish you all the worst of luck! " With that she leaves out the big door leaving her goons to escort the mistakes to their next death match.

The Experiments and fighters stand still as the goons blindfold them and attach a chain to their wrists, leading them all away blindly. 512 jumps as she hears the big door creak open and them slam shut behind her. She quickly loses track of how long they walked but she is constantly counting the heavy foot steps of the goon leading them before they turn and weather they turn left or right, using this method she begins to add another section to the map in her brain of her prison. She hears a clanging noise and tenses knowing whats coming next. She tucks her head into her chest as both her and the girl where thrown into another cell their cuffs suddenly grone, and the door slams behind them.

"You have 10 minutes before the fight. Get ready" The goon walks away and 512 sits down slowly repeating the numbers of his foot steps. The girl sits in the corner shaking and her hands covers her eyes.