Chapter 21

((So the added picture I actually drew. It is of Hazu, Yuzuki, and Riku from the last chapter. It's not the best, Hazu legit looks horrible, but I really liked it so... They're the cutest team I swear))

By the time Yuzuki was released from her room, she was itching to see Kayla, to tell her of the name she could now call her own. As the doctor cleared her to leave, Yuzuki threw back the covers and bolted out of the bed, not even bothering to comply to Riku's yelling about her sandals.

Ducking around surprised, and probably frightened, nurses Yuzuki focused her Chakara on her feet, more of the training from her time in the school and with her Father now reappearing in her mind. Leaving a trail of warm skid marks in her wake, she ended up throwing open the door to Kayla's room startling the doctor who must have just finished changing kayla's bandages, she now wore thinner, whiter ones. The doctor stumbled across the room terrified by her sudden entrance, but Kayla was already grinning.

"You're raising hellfire again?" Her golden eyes were shinning, betraying her itching to leave the room and to cause any kind of commotion.

"My name is Yuzuki." Kayla's smirking face dropped to shock, and she looked at Yuzuki their eyes locking.

"How?"

"The mother of the girls I was supposed to work with shares my name."

Kayla's grin widened, then her eyes flashed and it faltered. "What did you remember?" Her voice dropping to a whisper, hoping her memories were not as bad as her own.

Yuzuki swallowed thickly, "The last time I saw my parents before they dissapeared." She bit her lip but went over and sat on the bed. Kayla gripped her hand as Yuzuki spilled her entire story, including everything about Midnight, even the boar. She had never, in her memory, talked to someone so much about herself, not even to 513. Then again, she never had so much to tell. 

While she was telling her story, both Hazu and Riku stood in the doorway, a silent veil, watching and listening.

Kayla was smiling brightly and squeezed her hand. "You have a sister."

Yuzuki nodded tears springing to her eyes again, this time ones of joy. "I have a sister." She repeated.

Hazu looked away from their shared moment, his eyes trailing down the hall, and he blinked surprised. He tapped Riku on the arm and pointed as Ryo brought his pointer finger to his lips asking them to not give him away. 

"RYO-SAMA!!!! HAZU AND RIKU TOO?!?" All three of their faces deadpanned and they turned around to see Daisuke running down the hall with a pair of 'get well' balloons from the hospital gift shop. He skidded to a stop in the doorway looking surprised to be in Kayla's room but went right inside. Yuzuki cocked her head to one side. "Daisuke?" Kayla looked suspiciously toward the doorway as Ryo stepped into the room, one hand behind his head waving with the other.

"Were you spying on us?"

"Only a little." He admitted and she huffed lightly glaring at the two boys still in the doorway knowing they must of noticed. Riku seemed to shrink under her gaze, while Hazu glared challenging right back at her.

"I got these balloons for you as soon as I heard you were in the hospital again." Yuzuki returned her attention at Daisuke then at the balloons in his grip surprised, she glanced at Kayla who was entirely mesmerized by the floating objects in front of her. She in turn smiled at Daisuke slyly.

"Thank you." She took them then handed one to Kayla who smiled brightly and made a very uncharacteristic sound of glee. She blushes lightly as Yuzuki stared at her in surprise. Riku sheepishly watched Kayla play with the balloon as Yuzuki re-explained her memories for the third time to Daisuke.