Chapter 16

"No really its fine, Aki is taking care of everything at headquarters I want to take her shopping myself."

512 sighed as they walked down the streets again, and she looked over her shoulder at the hospital where they had left Kayla behind.

"Something this color." Kayla had said when Ryo asked her what she wanted her outfit to look like. Then she had then pointed to the flowers that 512 had given her.

"Yellow?" Ryo had mumbled offhandedly before telling 512 that they were leaving. Impressively they were alone, Ryo had refused both Hazu and Riku's company saying he was sure he could handle himself if needed be. They couldn't disagree to that, so they resorted to staying behind to tell Kayla more stories. However, realistically they'd probably sit there and Daisuke would tell her a bunch of stories. 512 shook her head and focused on her surroundings more, she couldn't think about Daisuke, he was far too much like 513. Only much, much louder.

As 512 came back from her thoughts to  her surroundings she soon found herself standing outside of a huge building, one that seemed to stab upward into the sky itself. She stared at it and felt her mouth drop open exhaling lightly as Ryo began to run his mouth off again,

"It's nice isn't it, it's the biggest mall in the village."

"Let's get in and get out." 512 snapped her mouth shut and walked tensely in. As Ryo watched her walk in, he noticed how she looked around instantly surprised by everything. Then he followed her inside, forcing his eyes not to narrow and to keep his cheery disposition.

An attendant in a pressed suit was waiting for them by the door, not a normal behavior but only the best for the kage, 512 presumed and rolled her eyes already aggravated by the woman. The assistant instantly took a bunch of measurements for the sizing of 512's clothes, as 512 constantly glared at her confused at what exactly was going on. The attendant blinked her violet eyes and looked toward Ryo. "Is there a price range?" The woman's eyes seemed to glimmer and 512 leaned away from the woman knowing the greedy look in her eyes. Ryo merely smiled lightly.

"Of course not." The attendant smiled widely then bowed quickly before she went to go hurry off, only to stop when Ryo spoke again. "Get a set of civilian clothes and a set of ninja ones." Though there was a question in her eyes, the attendant left without another word. 512 raised an eyebrow at him, her red eyes calculating. The look to which Ryo answered with merely patting the bench beside him inviting her to sit. She sneered at him lightly and sat down right where she was in the middle of the walk way. Twice other shoppers had to go around her as they waited. The entire time Ryo sat silently his eyes shut in relaxation but somehow 512 knew that if she caused any type of trouble he'd take care of it quickly. When someone walked by and tripped he didn't even open his eyes but stated rather calmly,

"Sora, are you alright?" 512 looked at Ryo her eyes widening, there was no way he should be able to tell who the man was without even looking at him. How powerful is this guy? She wondered as she chewed on her lip, completely ignoring Sora as he fumbled to answer, also clearly surprised that his Kage recognized him. Ryo opened his eyes and chuckled lightly holding a short conversation before the man continued on his way.

Just as 512 opened her mouth to ask Ryo a question, the attendant came hurrying back with two different piles of neatly folded clothes, one in each hand. She set the piles on a little table she had and motioned to a narrow red curtain that extended out of the wall a little. "Would you like to try them on?" Ryo stood then and held up his hand.

"Hold on for a moment please." He walked up and motioned for 512 to stand beside the table with him. "You only get one of these piles." 512 looked from the piles to Ryo and frowned, another mind game. What did he want? She crossed her arms and her eyes narrowed into slits.