Chapter 3

(( so I added the video because one its a awesome band! >3< and two because it shows the background I see for my book. also the one outfit matches but you can choose witch one you want to see her in ;) :D ))

The next morning 512 woke up alone in her cell, she suspected that 513 was in the recovery room for the experiments and didn't think much of his absence. Her back was extremely tender, sore and the skin stretched painfully if she twisted too far but it seemed to be scabbing up nicely, she was a quick healer as always. As 512 looked around slowly she listened silently to the sounds around her, trying to judge how long she had been out. She found herself weak and dizzy, and had to hold onto the wall to keep from falling over as she stood. She heard the light breathing of someone in a cell next door, and began calculating who it was.

"509......killed him....510..... killed her. 511..... killed him. 513.... not here..... 514? 515? 516?" She named off the last three and heard an abnormality in the breathing and a soft voice replies threw the wall.

"Y-yes?" 512 barely was able to pick up on the quiet voice threw the thick cell walls. "I am 514.... w-what do you want?" 512's chains rattled as she cautiously scooted into 513's corner, closer to the voice.

"What has happened since half of us were sent to the fighting?" 512 asked quickly. The voice was quiet for a long while.

"That was two days ago.... you've missed four meals" 512 nods, that explained her weakness and the dizziness. Then it dawned on her.

"Weren't you taken for experimenting? Where's 513? " She asked quickly, getting worried. 514 was quiet for a long while.

"I-I haven't seen him.... he was taken to a different experiment cell than we were... me and 515 were taken to the DNA lab... " Her voice seems to crack, and she stops talking completely. 512 sat there silently before shuffling back to her side of the cell. Softly she put her hand on the grimy black wall which still showed traces of stains created by her own blood. Slowly the air pressure around her intensified as she released her chakra flow into the wall. Today was the planned day.

512 had always had a good chakra control, and for some reason, was able to remember things that involved it. Most of the time however it involved her body just doing what felt right, and trying till she was ready to pass out. Randomly something new would slip in her head, and if she wasn't completely careful then it'd slip away just as fast.

Slowly there was a soft click as the chakra seal 512 had put on the wall snapped. She stilled her chakra and pulled back a slight layer of paint to reveal a small hole in the wall. She reached in and pulled out a single key, which she held tightly in her fingers before shoving it into one of the shallow pockets in her dingy, now mostly ripped, dress.... the newly stained red one from the fight, of course. She moved back toward 514's wall. Quickly making up her mind 512 decided to move forward with the plan, she'd missed more meals than four before, she could handle it.

"Hey... you want out? " 514 could be heard shuffling to get closer to the wall.

"O-out?"

"Ya....." 512 paused "There are ways to get stuff in here, though I'm not proud of it, I got a key"

"A-a key?!? "

"A key."

"Y-your going to escape?!?" She sounded frightened, yet excited. "Please take me with you!! "

512 paused, not even sure where she was going with this. "Its going to be dangerous, we could fail and die."

The thought of death didn't even faze 514. That's how badly they wanted freedom. That's how bad they wanted to survive.