Character profiles >3<

((THIS IS NOT THE NEW CHAPTER >3< sorry but I've noticed how hard to can be to remember whom is who when everyone has a number for a name XDD sorry guys but I hope at least some of you find this helpful also this is where you all can ask questions bout the characters :P I hope I got everything all ready but just in case right? The book book starts on the next section! >3< ))

512/ main character/ cell mates with 513

gender: Female

hair/ eye color: White hair and red eyes

Background: to be shown later >:P

513/ Cell mate of 512

gender: Male

hair/eye color: Pitch black hair and icy blue eyes

background: brought into the experiment hall at age 5, his past was erased from him memory. nothing is known of his family or his past. even his name was lost... or so it has been told.

The Elder/ leader of the Wakana clan/man who started the 'Mistake' Experiments

gender: Male

hair/eye color: Pure white hair and cold blue eyes.

background: he was born into a top branch of the wakana clan and has excelled at an unbelievable speed and he quickly surpassed the last elder at an increadbly young age. So when that elder died suddenly from an.... ahem.... unknown reason, he was instantly given the position.

514/ A prisoner in the Experiment hall

gender: Female

hair/eye color: Light brown hair and dark brown eyes

background: to be reviled >:D

515 (Kayla) / cell mate with 514

gender: Female

hair/eye color: dark brown hair. golden eyes

Background: To be revealed!

Sakura Wakana. / a official in the Experiment Hall.

gender: Female

hair/ eye color: white hair and dull blue eyes

background: she is in charge of keeping track of which cells the different Mistakes are in. And doing attendance checks. She was born to a low level branch of the clan and isn't extremely strong. But she has worked very hard to become a guard and is proud of her position.

--------------
The characters Ryo, Riku, Hazu and Hazu's Mother(Kohino is the name I made for her) all belong to Ryo Tiki on Facebook

The characters Daisuke, and Scar belong to Daisuke Hachirou on Facebook.

The Sakura Village was originally planned out by Ryo Tiki on Facebook.