CH 4 Cracked

Warning: I'm pretty sure I didn't quote Will's letter right. I'm too lazy too look back. Sorry. :)

Nico paced his room. They hadn't let him go out on a search for a while since he was "working himself to death." For the past few nights, he had secretly gathered a few parties together and scoured the ground with flashlights. When they caught him, Hazel had threatened to " lock him in his room and melt the key." Luckily, they settled for him swearing not to search at night again, and to take a break.

it was actually kind of a good thing. Since he was grounded - sorry, "On break" - he could focus on the code. He still had no clue what it meant. There seemed to be no relation to anything.

Nico huffed in frustration and collapsed on his bed. No leads, no evidence, Reyna was long gone.

I've found someone myself.

Will's letter echoed in his mind. Nico turned on his side, frustration surging. He needed to forget about Will. He had rejected him when he thought it was mutual. He was ..... well, dead wrong. Will didn't love him. But still......

Nico stood up from his bed. He walked over to his desk and brought out the code. He stared at the seemingly meaningless numbers. No matter how much he racked his brain, nothing came to mind. Finally, he did something he hadn't done for a long time.

He bowed his head and prayed to his father. He needed to crack the code, or else they can't find Reyna.

It hit him.

He couldn't explain why or how, but and idea suddenly entered his mind. It seemed a little shaky, but it was all he had. He studied the numbers. None of them went over twenty six, the amount of letters in the alphabet. He numbered the alphabet: A was one, B was two, C was three, and so on. He them matched the number to its letter. He finished the code.

Nico dropped his pencil.

There, the letters that matched the numbers sent disbelief and fear coursing through him.

Kidnapped.

The letters said Kiddnapped.

I had to type this twice because it didn't save. I hope you think its worth it.

I hope you like the code I just taught you! Well, most of you. @shuckingfangirl had it all figured out. More to come!!

Yo Yo.