Ch 30 Vengeance

Okay, I'm going to try to finish this before I get out of Sandiego. So try to check every day for the rest of this week, because I'll be updating. I know I told myself I wouldn't binge post, but at home I don't have a computer, and I figured I might as well just get it done while I have internet access 24/7. Plus it's been kinda hard (and annoying) to update two fanfics at the same time. So yeah, get ready for this to be finished very soon, and enjoy this next chapter!

"Another one of Will's goons, I reckon?" Nico said. The deep voice laughed. "I guess you could call me that. What should I do, boss?"

Nico heard movement behind him. Will's voice filled the air. "I don't see a reason to keep them around. Hands up, di Angelo."

Nico locked eyes with Reyna. Understanding passed between them, and she gave the smallest of nods. Nico slowly put his hands up. But as he did, Reyna lunged.

The man yelled as Reyna tackled both him and Nico. The gun went off, the bangs shattering the air, but it hit no one. Nico saw it slip from the man's grip and skitter across the floor. He lunged after it, quick as a cat.

Grabbing it off the floor, Nico spun around. Will tried to take off, but Nico was faster. He fired a few bullets, purposely missing by only  a few inches. Will froze in his spot.

"Don't move," Nico growled, enjoying the moment of vengeance. "or I shoot."

Again, sorry this is short! Tune in tomorrow and the day after. We only have two chapters left! How crazy is that?