1. Hearts and Kisses

Word Count: 867 

Warning: None

Description: It's Valentine's Day and Lucy helps the girls pick out a Valentine's Day gift for Gru

-----------------------

   It's already been months since Lucy met the Gru's girls. The redheaded slowly studied their names, faces and likes and dislikes. Margo is always glued to her phone, Edith enjoys martial arts and Agnes is into unicorns. Simply enough, the agent got used to their presence every time she visited Gru's place.

Valentine's Day was just around the corner and Lucy thought of it as an opportunity to shop with the girls. Lucy loves Gru and so did the girls she knew it would be nice to bring him a little something. Early in the morning, the redheaded picked up the girls for so Valentine's Day shopping, before Gru woke up.

Fortunately, the store had variety of heart-shaped boxes and 'I love you' signs. Love was in the air. Literally! Lucy grasped onto the girl's hands and looked for an isle.

"Ok so you girls got a mission to fill in." Lucy turned to them. In a blink of an eye, Edith's eyes light up with exhilaration. She leaned in closer, holding on to her excitement.

"Margo, you'll find a Valentine's Day card, make sure it's not too cheesy though. Edith you'll go with Margo but try finding a heart-shape balloon or so." Lucy explained. "And Agnes, you and me will find a huge teddy bear for Gru." The redheaded extended her arms when she said 'huge'.

Being more than happy, Margo and Edith ran to another isle where the cards and balloon section combined. On the other hand, the slender woman and the young child stayed in their spots.

"So, what teddy bear are you going to get?" Lucy's freely hand slipped to her hips, adding a smile. The agent stared at Agnes as the young one was glancing over each stall.

"I think I'll get one that is huge, a very huge teddy bear. Like this huge." Agnes stretched her arms across as much as she could. Lucy couldn't help it but to giggle just staring at her. "Is that so?" Lucy cocked an eyebrow. In response, Agnes nodded as she still searched for a teddy bear.

The two of them strolled along the same isle for multiple times, until Agnes found the ideal one.

"Oh what about this one, this one!" Agnes jumped up and down, pointing at a teddy bear. The redheaded picked up the teddy bear that the young one was pointing up and took a quick glance at it.

The bear was coated with pink holding a heart, reading 'I love you'. Yet, it was small. To be precise, it was the same size as her palm. Too short

"Umm, what about something bigger." Lucy recommended, placing the bear back to its previous place.

"Like this." Agnes pointed at a large size teddy bear, bigger than Agnes.

"Too big."

Just as decisions were being made, the oldest one bumped into Lucy. The redheaded turned around facing the girl with glasses and the pink hoodie girl.

"Look this card says 'Te amo.'" Margo said in a sassy tone, holding up the card.

"Umm, I don't think Gru knows Spanish."

"Alright." Margo left in a blink of an eye.

"Look what I found Lucy!" Agnes pulled gently on the agent's dress. The redheaded turned back around and kneeled down to until she was face-to-face.

This time the teddy wasn't small nor huge, it was perfect. This teddy bear was coated in purple with pink hearts and carried a heart saying 'I love you dad', in black print.

"Yeah that one looks nice." She nodded, standing up.

"Good cause this one has lots of hearts on it!"

The young one grasped Lucy's hand, still holding onto the purple teddy bear. The redheaded walked through isles until she found Margo and Edith.

"Look this card says 'nobody is perfect it's true, but when it comes to you: you're just beyond compare.'" Margo read it to Edith in awe.

"Yuk!" The girl in the pink hoodie made a face.

"You girls got the card and balloon." Lucy butted-in. They nodded in unison.

Lucy went to the counter and pay for the balloon, teddy bear, card and an additional chocolate (the girls begged for one).

Valentine's Day came and Lucy decided to stay for the night to prepare the surprise with the girls. The four of them tippy-toed up to Gru's room, not wanting to make a single sound. Lucy's hand grabbed the tip of the doorknob and twisted it. The door cracked open. Carrying onto their supplies they screamed out:

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

The man stumbled in his bedcovers, finding not three but four young ladies. The four that he loved with all his heart. Lucy, Margo, Edith and Agnes.

The four of them started to climb up their way to his bed and gave him the balloon, teddy bear and card.

"Let's see vat de card says." Gru began.

One of the greatest gifts I've ever had is a father.

Happy Father's Day- Your kittens and Mama Kitten

The Russian man felt a warm smile being created. He turned to his gleeful girls. Their eyes glittered, illuminating because the sunshine escaped their window.

"I luv you."

Author's Note: 

Happy Valentine's Day! Thx for reading... xoxoxox