34. Pharrell Williams

Ever since Despicable Me came out (I wasn't THAT much of a fan back then) I adored the short little songs they set up. I remember Fun, Fun, Fun being my favorite. Williams' music is one of the many few reasons why I enjoy watching Despicable Me and the sequel. His songs bring the tune and express the character's mode through his fascinating music. The best example is his hit song, Happy. Whether you hate it or not, IT'LL GET STUCK INTO YOUR MIND! Because it played every second at each station. Happy simply emphasized Gru's "love" mood and how he enjoyed the simple things in life because of that ONE redheaded (cute ^.^). 

   Now just to step away from Despicable Me, he sang for many songs back in the day and he still does to this day! He does collaborations and all. This is pretty off-track, but HE SANG WITH J. BALVIN AND BIA! AND I NEVER KNEW THAT HE COULD SING IN SPANISH! IN S P A N I S H! This man here in talented, ladies and gentlemen!! 

(That got really off-track)... As many times I'm going to repeat myself, I CAN'T WAIT FOR DESPICABLE ME 3! I just can't! The anticipation is killing this fandom! 

I really can't wait to see what Pharrell has in store for Despicable Me 3. Not only him but other artist have for us. Maybe another hit song? I dunno. We'll just have to wait...~