11. My Villain| (AU)

Word Count: 1179

  Warning: meh, it's nothing 

  Description: AU, where Lucy is the villain and Gru is the AVL Agent

--------------------

 It was one of those lazy Sundays again. Sitting on the couch with the mega sized T.V on, a bag of chips ready to be eaten and a quiet environment. It wasn't anything villainous, but it was well earned. Lucy, Lucy Wilde was her name. She may seem like the nicest young lady in the planet, but boy can she steal! She's stoled the Mona Lisa, The Starry Night, Leaning Tower of Pisa, you can name it all! How she manage to keep all this, you might ask? 

On the Basement.

She always swiftly makes her way getting want she wants. She also known for capturing hearts of millions of mens. But as cruel as they come, she has a heart of stone. Lucy never really had a love interest. She was just too busy stealing everything, everywhere.

The redheaded grasped the controller. She flipped through channels until she found the ideal channel. Each second, she munched and munched on the chips. One of her arms rested on the arm rest, while the other grabbed bits of chips. Her long, soft legs were crossed. She started commentating on how horrible the horror movie was.

"Oh please, everyone knows not to go alone in a haunted forest. Especially when it's night!" Lucy said with a mouthful of chips. 

Suddenly, there was knocking at the door. The redheaded flicked the volume to mute. There it was, the same knock was able to be heard but louder this time.

"No one's home! Leave!" Lucy shouted across the hall, not moving an inch. Before turning the volume up again she rolled her eyes. The knocking continued. The noise of the door made it impossible to hear the cheesy horror movie. Lucy started to get ticked each time it knocked. Knock here and knock there. IT WAS ENDLESS! Just as the redheaded was going to search for her flame thrower, the knocking stopped.

Lucy sighed in relief. She pushed her back, leaning on the couch peacefully. A smile was placed on her face. Grinning on the fact that she ALWAYS gets what she wants. Peace and quiet. 

Boom!

Her smiled quickly turned into a frown. She jumped by the sound of something smashed. Lucy flipped out of her couch to see what was the ruc9kus. Her legs brought her to what used to be entrance of her door. Bits of the door were shattered and spread all over. The redheaded blink in surprise with a loud gasp. She turned her head up. It was a bald man with broad shoulders, around his 50s and had no expression what so ever. 

"W-Who are you? And why did you just bust my door like that!" She yelled furiously. 

The man placed his hand inside his coat, revealing a card with his information. "De name ez Agent Gru." The bald man spoke with a Russian accent peaking out. He placed his badge back underneath his coat. The redheaded was still in shock, not listening to a single word the agent has spoken.

"I don't care! Why did you bust down my door!" She yelled again.

"Yu just asked for my name. And yu didn't answer the door so I had tu bust it down." He explained with the same vague expression. 

The redheaded rolled her eyes. "You better be here for something important to be busting my door like that!" She swayed her hips with her hand now placed.

"Your needed for the AVL, Anti-Villain League Ms. Wilde." The agent said.

"How do you know my surname?" Lucy cocked an eyebrow.

"Wait. ANTI-Villain League? As in going against villains?" The redheaded asked.

"Dat ez correct."

The redheaded chuckled loudly. She took this as a joke. Her hand dropped down to her thighs. Her finger whipped her eye. How priceless! Lucy walked a few steps ahead, avoiding the wooden pieces on the floor. "D-do you know who I am?" Lucy pointed. "Yes, Lucy Wilde." Gru answered. "No, no, no." She waved. "Do you know who I REALLY am?" She continued. The agent stood still, not answering her question. 

"I'm Lucy Wilde. Lucy, you know the one who stole the Mona Lisa, Starry Night." She hinted. On the other side, the agent had his vague expression. All he did was follow her around with his droopy eyes. "I'm a Villain! There's no way am going to go against my own kind! Are you crazy!" Giggled the redheaded. "Would a villain plan nothing for the last five months? Would a villain stay home every single day?" Gru described Lucy's previous activities. 

The redheaded bit her bright red lips. Now it was Lucy who stood frozen and speechless. He was on to her, she knew it. Sure she may have been lazy for a very long time, but she needed a break. Rather a super long break. "Geesh, you really are serious about this. Hmm." Lucy whispered. She started to nervously bit her fingernails. She was trapped. No where to go at all. All she had to do know was accept. Unless...

Her hand lowered down to her hip again. "If I accept your little League, will you fix my door?" She asked. Gru looked down at the mess he recently made, then back up to Lucy. "Sure." He mumbled. Lucy walked up closer to the agent. She got a better view from him."If I accept..." She leaned close, dangerously close. "Will you go out with me?" She spoke. 

Gru walked a few steps back. He didn't notice how hot his cheeks felt. "I-I don't know bout dat." She chuckled nervously. "Oh come on lover boy. I know you want to." Her ruby red lips curled up on to a smile. "I-I" The agent's voice was high-pitched. He covered this by clearing his throat. "I'm sorry but am not in de mood for a relationship at de time." He continued. "I've already got three precious gurls back at home I'm looking after. Dat's et." 

"Hard to get, I like that. I like that serious tone you bring up." Lucy stated. She walked closer to Gru again. Her hand was placed on his shoulder. "I said no!" He brushed her hand off. The agent turned around heading to his convertible car. "W-wait! So am I accepted? Do I get to go on missions with you and only you? HUH!"Lucy cupped her hands, shouting. The agent opened his car door and turned on the engine. "You still owe me a door!" Lucy shouted. The redheaded sighed and turned her back. "Get in!" Gru waved. Faster than lighting, Lucy sprinted over to the convertible car. 

"See, I know you love me." She pocked his broad shoulder. Before leaving, the agent sighed. This was going to be LONG ride!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

AN: Credits to the photo: http://jameson9101322.devianart.com/Dm-Lucy-Dress-to-Impress-388612090

I was debating over this story to be in A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words (bc of the photo) or here. I also had this idea for a pretty long while so now it's FREEEE!! :D