12. Meet My Ticklish Wife

Word Count: 1035

Warning: None .-.

Description: Lucy is ticklish, nuff said

------------------------

It beamed "7:55 pm" in bright red numbers in the alarm clock, the last time Gru checked. He sighed. Lucy's been taking a shower for the last 30 or so minutes. The ex-villain knocked on the door saying his earlier statement.

"Hurry up, honey. De gurls are going tu watch de movie without yu." He warned.

It was movie night again in the Gru's Residence. A break from work, school and basically everything. It's also been a three years since Gru and Lucy were married. Being married to woman like Lucy, he knew that she took her time in the bathroom.

 A. Very. Long. Time.

Gru sported his usually clothing, minus his black leather jacket and his scarf. While, his three adaptive ones wore they're comfy pajamas. They were waiting by the couch already munching on their popcorn. They also were starting to lose patience on the red headed. Especially the middle child.

Gru snapped to reality when he heard the door squeak. Out walked the agent. She had on her sleeping gown that reached below her knees, her damped red hair hund from her shoulders. Surprisingly, her hair was naturally straight. Nevertheless, she was ready and that's all what Gru cared. "There, are we ready?" Lucy asked. The married couple walked downstairs. The three girls made way as the couple scooted in. "Here want some popcorn!" Agnes offered some. The redheaded nodded.

Today, they were showing one of Lucy's favorite movie series of all time. James Bond. Gru figured it was her favorite since she knew every word the characters spitted. Her eyes glittered with excitement each time they're was one those cheesy fighting scenes. She enjoyed in to it. On the other hand, the three girls were dying of boredom. But, they didn't want to ruin movie night for Lucy. Instead, Margo secretly glanced at her phone when she had the chance, Edith played with the popcorn and its bucket and Agnes did the red head's hair once it was dry. And for Gru, he didn't need a movie to be entertained, he already has Lucy.

When the film was done, it was about 9:35 pm. The agent was ready to watch another round of James Bond. Once she turned back to Gru, she noticed her braid. It was a French Braid done by the youngest one. "Oh, you did this Agnes?" Lucy asked. She nodded. "Wow, I never knew you were so good at hair! All I can do is a bun!" The redheaded compliment. Agnes crept to Lucy's lap. She rested her head there as Lucy began petting her hair. 

"I don't get why making hair ez so special." "Says the one who's bald." Lucy giggles.

"Fine, den let me do yur hair." The Russian exclaims. 

Agnes jumps off Lucy's lap and joins her sisters in the corner of the couch. The ex-villain releases the band from the red head's hair. The braid disforms itself. Lucy's red straight hair hungs from her shoulder once more. The ex-villain decides to recreate the exact hairstyle his young daughter made. He starts to break a sweat, not knowing what he's doing. His girls stop their doing to watch their father try doing something. By this time, all Gru is doing is making knots to the redheaded. He flicks her smooth feathery-like hair twisting and turning it in whacky directions. For his final touch, he tries tying her locks up in a ponytail. With the elastic band wrapped around his wrist, Gru grabs the hair in one and ties the band around it. 

"Done." He said.

"Did you do a ponytail on me?" Asked the redheaded.

"A really messed up one too." Margo and her sisters giggled. Lucy turned back around to her husband. Her hands cupped his cheeks saying; "It's alright if you messed up, dear." She declared softly. Her eyes stared straight into her favorite blue eyes. Those pupils she gets lost in them every second. "You can always try again." The agent added. With that, her back was facing her husband and kids again. Agnes tried assisting her dad, but he was too stuck up redoing Lucy's hair. Again, the palm of his hands reached for the elastic band. Gru's cold palms came into contact with the redheaded's neck. She shiver and snickered loudly. The ex-villain blink in surprise. He had a better idea than redoing his wife's locks.

Lucy's hair was released from band. She felt Gru's long cold fingers pressed on her neck again. She quickly covered her mouth before she would burst. Slowly, he started tickling her poor neck on purpose. It came to the point when Lucy started bitting her lower lip, chewing her inner cheek and bitting her fingers, restraining herself. But she couldn't hold it any longer.

"Pfft. Ahahahaha!" The redheaded bursted of laughter. Gru and the girls smiled. They decided to take part in this. The agent rolled to her side, a perfect target. Agnes along with her sisters began attack her stomach. Their little fingers began tickling their mother's sides non-stop. Gru kept on with her neck, also pecking her neck with kisses. The poor redheaded, now on her back, was gasping for air. Her lanky body squirmed, legs kicked up and down and she laughed and laughed. 

"P-please, Thi-is is too much!" Lucy shrieked of laughter as a tear drop fell from her cheek.

Gru and the girls jumped off Lucy's body. The redheaded sluggishly pulled herself up. Her hair was a bigger mess then before, the agent's cheeks were flushed, nevertheless, her eyes lit up with the biggest grin on her face. "I never knew you were THAT ticklish." Agnes said. "Well, now you know." The redheaded softly said, she sat properly in her own corner of the couch. They joined in. Gru sat next to his wife while the girls snuggled up between them. The ex-villain slipped his hand on the redheaded's hip as her head rested on her husband's broad shoulder.

"Am glad I married a ticklish person." Gru states with his accent. 

"And I'm glad I married someone who has the James Bond series." Chuckled the agent.

"I luv yu."

"I love you more."