32. Hate Loving You| AU

Word Count: 671

Warning: Angst

Description: Villain!AU where Lucy's the villain and Gru's the AVL agent (part 2 I guess??)

---------------------

    Gru prowled in the inside of a museum above the shinning stars and the moon. The vigilant agent grabbed with Freeze Ray before stepping in. The place was pitch black, but when he flicked on his flashlight it was all visible. Each step echoed around the hall. The way his eyes danced around his eyeballs in worry continued. The artifacts hung from the wall seemed neatly placed. It wasn't long till he spotted a few painting missing. Shattered bits of glass scattered majority of the floor. She's around here.

The agent followed the small fragments of glass, clay pots and red strings of hair. Gru thought how she'd awfully would leave some obvious clues for her enemies. But it was still a shame for a wicked villain as her to be out there. All villains should be refrained from the out world, they should learn to obey others and learn from others as well. As funny as it sounds, Gru was an ambitious agent to track this specific criminal down. There was something about her that he somewhat couldn't point. Unlike other agents in the AVL, Gru wasn't a coward for such a wicked villain. It was as if he already got used to her tactics. 

The sound of shattering glass from afar cut his thoughts loose. Gru grasped the handle of his gadget. His legs kept on making its way through the tracks. Before turning from a corner he spotted her slim figure. the bald agent flicked his flashlight off. It was useless if the window above enlighten the corner. Gru rested his Freeze Ray above his shoulder, aiming direct at the redheaded.  He turned the corner. "Freeze!" The redheaded hastily shoved the previous painting inside her ragged bag and sprinted off. With Gru tagging along side her, he ran off as well. Her heels clicked and echoed the halls. The villain dashed to the right, left and in various directions. To the bald man's luck, the redheaded was cornered between the intersection of two walls. With the two paintings hanging on the walls, the criminal stuffed them down her bag. "Looks like yur stuck here." Stated the AVL agent. "Well clearly." The redheaded mumbled underneath her breath. 

Gru approached closer. His hands fumbled over the handle of his gadget. Lucy snickered. Once he had a good grip on it, he faced his Freeze Ray to the bridge of her nose. Lucy dropped the ragged bag crashing it to the floor. Her hands waved high. "Do it." She commanded. "V-Vat" "Pull the trigger." Her voice firmer than before. "A-Are yu crazy!" The agent blurted. 'Don't you want to capture me? You have the chance now."

Gru was in the state of confusion. All his years working in this league and never has he witness a villain give up this fast. He hesitated through his words. "I-I can't!" Lucy noticed the way his gadget trembled along with his hands. The agent bit his lower lip. His eyes were knitted and his hands were figuratively tied up. Vhy are yu feeling like dis? His Freeze Ray collapsed out of his hands. The redheaded was stunned. "B-But." Gru brought his finger up to her lips, hushing her. The bald man shifted aside and opened an arm. "Go." He stated softly. Instead of folowing directions, she stayed glued to the wall. Her eyes glanced at her opportunity of escape then back at Gru. "Go!" He stammered. Lucy grasped her bag and sprinted away, without a clue why. 

Gru collapsed to his knees. Both of his hands buried his face as tears rolled of his cheek. He sobbed for a few minutes till he leaned on the wall, hopelessly. 

Vat is it about this villain? I loose my sense of being human around her. Vhy? I shouldn't feel like dis. I should hate her. Despise her. 

But all I know is to love.

Love Lucy Wilde~