2. First Kiss

Word Count: 1948 

Warning: Nope

Description: Lucy decides to take the first move on Gru but with a twist

----------------

 The rays of the sun shone, peeking from the horizon. A variety of purple, yellow, orange and red colors filled the sky, waking up all creatures from their slumber. Yet the only one who wasn't in slumber all night was Agent Wilde. The poor redheaded kept on tossing and turning, fluffing up pillows and drinking warm milk. Yet nothing helped. And she knew why exactly she couldn't sleep.

It was her latest mission with Gru.

As the usual, Silas gave information to Lucy about her next mission. To her surprise, she was paired up with Gru again. The couple left the agency, fully loaded and ready to attack evil. The redheaded started to yap about how hyped she was (which was like every day) while driving her transportable mini car. Gru really didn't mind how much excitement she felt, it was her way of expressing herself, which he found that adorkable about her.

He found himself lost in Lucy's words as he stared into her emerald green eyes. Just as the redheaded was going to pull over, the ex-villain slipped his hand over to Lucy's face, turning her to him. The agent blinked in surprise. Eyes started to get locked and lips were only centimeters away. Lucy glanced at Gru then back his lips for a couple of times. Just as bodies were going forward, turning heads, heartbeats racing; a sudden beep came up from Lucy's mini car. It was Silas. Good thing he didn't catch them. As much as Lucy wanted to, they barely talked or made contact to each other throughout their mission. All they would do is nod and if they were being eyed, they turn the other way.

Rethinking of the experience made Lucy's cheeks turn red. She grabbed her blanket and hugged it as if it was a person. There was no doubt that Lucy was in love. But again she thought of Gru. How did he feel? Did he intend to kiss me? Lucy knew there was only a way to break the ice. Finish that kiss!

The redheaded flopped out of her mattress. She grabbed her turquoise spaghetti strap dress and walked out her apartment, heading to Gru's place.

Waking up from shut-eye was the three little angles. Agnes, Edith and Margo. Still wearing pj's they headed downstairs. "Mmm, I smell pancakes." Margo sniffed. "Yay!" Agnes rushed down to the kitchen. "Hey wait for me!" Edith rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Little footsteps were approaching the kitchen, louder and louder each second. The youngest one caught Gru flipping pancakes gracefully. The ex-villain turned around, he had a feeling he was being eyed. He flicked the button to off in his stove and kneeled down until he met Agnes hight.

"Ves, Agnes we're eating pancakes." Gru kissed the young one's forehead.

Agnes giggled as she placed herself and her sisters to the table, patiently waiting for their food.

"Here you go, gurls." The ex-villain handed down three plates of pancakes to their rightful owner with forks and syrup if the prefer. The girl in the pink beanie hat seized the syrup and started to pour it on her pancake, making a mess. "Save some for me, Edith." The oldest one scolded, crossing her arms. "And Me!" Agnes stood up waving. Gru turned around again, hearing their whine. "Share Edith," He warned.

Knock Knock

"I'll get it!" Agnes left in a blink of an eye. The Russian man blinked in surprised and cupped his mouth, shouting: "Make sure yu  look at de peephole first!" He waited for a few seconds, calmly. "I'll go check on her," He stated. The man walked up to his door, seeing Agnes pulling up a chair next to the tall door.