8. Stuck With You| (Part 3)

Word Count: 1068

Warning: Naaaathhiiiinnngg

Description: FREEEE!! WERE FREEEE!! And Lucy talks to Ramsbottom...

-----------------

The couple stopped their movements, looking through the limited space of the closet door. 

"WE! You mean YOU'RE sorried. YOU lost the key Edith." Margo Corresponded, adjusting her glasses. 

"You guys didn't find the key?" Lucy shrieked. Both girls sighed, nodding. "Yeah. But who puts a lock on a drawer full of keys. That makes no sense!" The agent's head turned to Gru's. He chuckled in reply.

"It's ok girls. We can break free from here." Lucu said through the closet. "But how, there's no key" Margo questioned. 

"Just step aside and cover yourself ok." Commanded the agent. 

Lucy stood up from Gru's lap and told the same to him. Her eyes narrowed on the door, the target. She lifted her leg and ended it with a kick. Bits of the wodden closet flew across the room. Walking out was Lucy and Gru, hand by hand. The girls ran over to the couple, forming a group hug. They wrapped their hands around the couples legs since they were tall. 

"We thought you'll get stuck forever!" Said one.

"Am so glad you're both out!" Said another. 

"Oh girls it's ok." Lucy answered. She turned to Gru. "I'll go buy a new closet door when I leave." She smiled slightly. 

"No worries." He brushed it off.

The girls pulled apart from the hug looking up at the couple. Lucy's hand grabbed Gru's.  "So did you make up?" Margo asked. They nodded. "You guys didn't make out did you?" Edith screeched. In reply, Lucy and Gru blushed looking at each other with a goffy smiles. The goffy smile soon broke into laughter. 

"Well I better get going. It's getting dark." Lucy's hand loosened her partner's hand.

"Vhy don't yu stay over." Suggested thr bald man.

"Well,"

"Come one Lucy! We'll have fun and play board games!" Agnes jumped.

"Fine." She smiled. 

The three girls shouted a "yay" and ran downstairs, setting up the game. Lucy couldn't help herself but to giggle. The ex-villain's hand went down to Lucy's hip, where he scooted Lucy to his chest. The redheaded looked by Gru's side. He stood there with a grin upon his face. Without a doubt she pecked a kiss on his cheek and ran off downstairs giggling.

--------A Few Days Later------

 The redheaded was awaken by the noise coming from her phone. She cracked open her eyes. She turn to grab her alarming phone. The screen beamed saying, "3 missed calls from Mr. Ramsbottom." 

"I'm needed for a mission." She said to herself. 

It seemed pretty urgent. She placed the phone back down on the night stand. She jumped out of bed, grabbing her typical turquoise dress from the closet. She changed as fast as she could. The agent snatched her phone before leaving the house.

She turned on the engine off her mini car. She drove to a familiar pathway, the one she goes to every time. Through the streets, market places and off the ramp, landing into the deep body of water. The moment she landed on sea, she flicked a switch to turn her car into a mini submarine. Her hands were grasping the wheel, but her eyes wandered around the beautiful view. She never got tired of it. She remembered how she would always make a pun about it. 

Don't you love to SEA it! It always made Gru laugh...

Wait. Gru.

She turned her head, looking down at the passenger seat. It was empty. Empty like her heart at the moment. Her eyebrows were now knitted. She loved his presence in the car or anywhere she went. She missed the way he brushes his fingers on her hand and how he secretly stares at her. She sighed.

It was about three days ago since she visited him with the whole closet thing. She told Gru that she'll talk to Mr.Ramsbottom about it. Now that she was going to fill in a mission, this was the perfect time to tell him. She didn't want to spend a mission alone.

"Am not going to go in a mission without Gru, Mr. Ramsbottom." She said with a strict tone. Her hand slammed on the oval long table. Her eyes were like fire, burning anything in her way. She ment business. 

"Well if you aren't going then I'll just bring another agnent to substitute your mission." He stirred his cup of coffee, without making eye-contact. 

"Please, Silas. He needs to be back at this League. Am begging you!" Lucy's hands were wrapped around, pulling them up to her chest. "Ms. Wilde, we work against villains not WITH them." He stated firmly. He grabbed his cup, drinking the hot liquid carefully. When he had enough, he placed it down. He snapped his fingers. A butler came up from behind handing him a napkin to clean his mouth. He cleaned his mouth before talking. "Plus, I always had a sickening feeling about Mr.Gru." 

The redheaded couldn't bare hearing her boss' words of hatred to her boyfriend. She had to fight it somehow. "But people change all the time! He's a changed man!" Declared the agent. "Well, is your definition of 'changed man'" He airqouted. "Means stealing jewelry late at night. Hmm?" He continued. The redheaded opened her mouth, ready for back-up but was cut by an employee, or agent. 

"Mr. Ramsbottom, sir."

"Hmm."

"There seems to be a man returning jewelry from a jewelry store. He goes by the name..." The agent stopped, she glanced at her clipboard. "Felonious Gru." She added. 

Silas thanked the agent. He turned to the redheaded, how had the biggest smirk on her face. Her arms were crossed now, showing off. "See I told you he can redeem himself."

"Sigh. Fine. Tell Mr. Gru that he is accepted as an AVL agent again." Ramsbottom finally came to an agreement. Lucy gasped. Her whole body was thrilled with excitement. 

"Thank you, thank you!" Lucy walked up to Silas, shaking his hand furiously. "Ok, ok." He brushed it off. The redheaded ran up to her mini, she couldn't wait to tell Gru the excitement. 

"Make sure you'll come back here before noon to start your mission!" He cupped his hand, shouting out to the redheaded. 

"Sigh, they really do like each other, don't they?" He said.

"Are you talking to me, sir?" The butler responded. 

"Oh, nevermind."