Chapter 1

Mace above ( old )

I trudged up the stairs, peeking in rooms looking for Adrian. Adrian was my boyfriend.

We had been together for 3 months now and I loved him. Tonight he had taken me to a party and when we arrived he went to grab a drink and I hadn't seen him since.

I peeked through another door and gasped. There on the bed making out was Adrian and Stacy. The two turned to me and I saw Stacy smirk.

The tears just started I hadn't even realized they started. Adrian looked at me with regret but covered it with a matching smirk. Adrian looked at my face and cocked his head

"Babe looks like the cats out of the bag" Stacy laughed and stroked his arm
"Let's tell her now babe" Adrian paused and looked over to me then smiled.
"Me and Stacy have been hooking up since we started dating. You were just another hump and dump, I only started dating you so I could get in your pants. But since I couldn't fuck you often me and Stacy started hooking up more frequently."

"You used me!" I screeched. "You fucked me and now your leaving me! Your a selfish bastard! Enjoy your slut. I'm out of here!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I closed the door and ran down the stairs, tears streaming down my face. I ran out of the house and into the fresh air.

I then dropped to my knees and rage coursed through my body. I lifted my head and wiped my eyes, and started walking towards my car.

I then made a promise to myself to prevent this from happening again. I promise to play the player. Adrian will get a taste of his own medicine. I will no longer be known as the little weak girl who fell for Adrian's tricks, No. I would flip over a new leaf and come back harder and stronger.

But for now I need to leave, escape, this place. I would return one day, but I would return stronger and new. I would return as Adrian's worst nightmare. 

I started the car and drove home where I would soon start packing for my new life.

A/N: I haven't edited most of these chapters so if their are any grammatical errors just comment and I'll edit.