Chapter 3

Jake above
Maces outfit below

I woke up the next morning to the sound of water running

I woke up the next morning to the sound of water running. The bathroom door opened and in came a shirtless Jake with a towel around his waist.

He had a toned six pack and a stunning v line. "Morning sunshine you can use the shower in the guest room," he said smirking, clearly noticing me checking him out. I blushed and looked away, grabbing a towel I got up and headed towards the guest room.

Opening the door I was filled with memories of me and Jake. As I stepped in further I noticed a shiny piece of chains on the dresser. Curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up, studying it. It was a bronze heart shaped locket with the letters M+J on it. What do these letters stand for? What do they mean?! Who's the locker for!!?

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sudden creak of the door.

I turned on my heels and was meet with Jakes familiar face. "I had that made for you yesterday morning. I was going to give it to you after I picked you up bug you were jet lagged so I waited. The M stands for Mace and the J stands for Jake." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

I smiled and grabbed it, handing it to him he frowned. "Put it on me," I said. He smiled and motioned for me to turn, I turned and he lifted the hair from my back up. He clipped the clasps together and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't you ever leave me like that again, ever. Mace I was lost without you. These three years were hell without you," a tear escaped my eye as Jake poured his heart up to me. I pulled away and smiled, I then got up on my tip toes and kissed his check.

He smiled in return and headed out of the door, letting me do my morning routine. I quickly entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

There was no time for a shower so I just pulled my hair into a pony tail and applied mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and brown eye shadow.

Satisfied with my appearance I headed into jakes room and pulled out my suitcase. I grabbed a white lose tank top, black leather pants, black pumps and a leather jacket. I threw on some braclets and ran down stairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw Jake holding a granola bar out for me. "Thanks," I beamed. Grabbing my book bag off of the kitchen chair Jake opened the front door and we jumped into his truck.

He turned on the engine and we headed towards the hell hole. I'm back assholes.