Chapter 11

I woke up with a shiver remembering where I was. Mericas room. We had just decided to stay over night and skip school seeing as Merica and her period kept us up all night.

Sighing I hoped out of bed and info the washroom, turning the shower onto hot. Stripping out of my clothes I stepped into the steamy shower. Wrapping the towel around me I brushed out my wet clumpy blond locks. The towel dropped from my body as I pulled on a fresh pair of Mericas under clothes, although her bras were DD and mine were 38C. My boobs felt small so I decided to just grab a sport bra. I then pulled overtop a pair of black knee length sweats and a tight white tank top. Throwing my hair up into a messy bun.

I exited the room and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Merica was sitting on the bar stool holding a cup of tea, Alina was I front of her encouraging her to drink it. I watched in amusement as my friend spewed words out of her mouth.
"If you drink this I'll let you turn me into a slut. Hell I'll go to a party and ware a fucking dress!" I snickered silently and Merica replied "Fine I'll take the fucking tea. BUT I do plan to cash out that promise on Friday. Drakes having a party and your wearing the sluttiest dress I can find matched with the sluttiest makeup and hairstyle I can come up with." Merica smirked evilly and Alina hide her face inside her jacket, fear evident. Merica, as promised, lifted the cup and drank.
Alina immediately smiled, looking up she saw me. I gave her a confused smile and she lifted her fingers, counting them down from five. When she finally had all fingers down Mericas eyes were droopy and she looked angry. "You asshole. You drugged my drink. YOU DRUGGED ME!" She screeched but then her eyes shut completely and her head fell limp on the table, her silent snores filled the air.

I looked at Alina and then we both burst into laughter, "I put about 3 1/2 sleeping pills in that drink." She laughed and I looked at my crazy psychotic friend. My rumbling stomach broke the laughter, it was now that I realized I didn't eat breakfast. "Hey I'm gonna head out to Starbucks for some breakfast, want anything?" She sighed but shook her head "Nah I don't need anything but an eye witness and alibi for when Mery here wakes up. God I hope she never gets pregnant. I mean if she's this hormonal and violent for her period she'll probably be a monster who sits on baby's and kills soccer balls. Oh my dear soccer balls. Wait haha balls get it." Did I forget to mention that Alina is like the most athletic girl you'll ever meet. She's like the best soccer player, fastest girl runner and the captain of the schools team. But don't let this fool you because this girls far from sweet. She's full of corny pickup lines, condom slogans and sexual innuendos and by far the funniest person you'll ever meet in all your life.

Heading out the door I promise Alina to be back before 12 when the drugs should wear off. Smiling at the thought I headed to Starbucks for my breakfast.