Chapter 8

Merica above

We all trudged into Victoria's Secret with matching frowns, all except for Giwa and the boys. The guys each grabbed one of our arms dragging us towards the panties and bras. I was oh so lucky because Adrian chose me. "What size are your boobs?" He asked. "I'm a 38C." I replied proudly. He smirked and started pulling bras out of the bins and off the racks.

Once he finished be shoved them into my arms and headed towards the underwear. "Oh god." I mumbled. I was about to walk over when I suddenly heard a big bang.

Turning I saw Alina on the floor with a rack of bras covering her and Jax lay beside her glaring. I burst out laughing, it was just so funny when the sales attendant came and lifted it up and pulled them out from underneath. By the time I had caught my breath Adrian was already finished picking the underclothes.

"Ok Mace now go pay for those and we can go." He finished with a sexy evil grin. Sexy wait what's wrong with me I must have the flu. I glared at him and walked to check out and paid for my clothes.

Exiting the store I started walking towards the fountain everyone was at. "I'm soooooo tired. Can we go now?" Alina whined giving Giwa puppy eyes. Giwa looked hesitant but finally answered with a nod. Alina jumped on Giwa and started kissing her cheek. Pushing her off Giwa whipped her face and pulled out the car keys.
========================================================
I opened the door to his apartment and yelled, "Jake were back. Where are you?" I got no reply so I entered the home farther. The kitchen was empty but a note was resting on the counter.

In Montreal for a car show. Be back in about a week.
Love Jake

Sighing I ran upstairs and packed up all my clothes into my duffle. I've been looking at apartments these past few days and I finally found one. Locking the door I headed out to the parkade and hopped into my car, starting it and heading off to my new place.

========================================================

Stepping into the apartment I gaped at the large open space

Stepping into the apartment I gaped at the large open space. It was beautiful. Once you walked in you were met with the beautiful open living room.

There was a big leather grey couch in the centre. A hanging chair sat beside it and a one seater to its right. The tv was hanging freely on the wall which was covered in wooden planks. The bright white hardwood flowed through the house, into the kitchen.

This space was small yet big. It had an island in the centre and a stainless steel fridge, gas burning stove and a huge sink. Greg being the coloured theme. Just over a bit was the hallway with the rooms. One being the bathroom which had a big shower, porcelain sink and white toilet.

The master bed had an ensuite with the simple bathtub, shower, sink and toilet. Their was a huge wardrobe separation the ensuite and room. The bed was against the far wall and a black glass nightstand stood beside it. There was a tv against the wall directly in front of the bed.

The apartment was beautiful and I now had a place to call home. Sighing I flipped onto the bed and closed my eyes allowing myself to drift into the darkness.

Hope you guys liked it. Please comment and like.