Chapter 10

Alina above

I quickly threw on a grey sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, a light grey beanie and a pair of white converses. I brushed my hair and teeth, billed on my beanie, applied a coat of mascara and headed downstairs. It was 8 by the time I finally finished breakfast so I just ran out to my bike and sped away.
========================================================
Arriving I was late for first period so I just loitered in the halls. Needing to visit the detention room as promised earlier I decided to pull a prank on the teachers. I ran into the janitors closet and pulled out 3 metal buckets, a container of water and some cement mix.

Finishing mixing my cement I carefully ran down the halls to the chemistry room. Upon arrival I saw Adrian and some slut making out by the lockers. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest but decided just to ignore it. When I reached the door of the grumpy 56 year old mans class I poured the mix down, knocked in the door and slipped behind the lockers. He opened the door and BAM stepped right into the cement. Grunting he looked down the starting burning with anger. I let out a giggle and his head shot up to me. "Mace Clairborn you are in so much trouble. Detention for two weeks." He raged. I smiled innocently "Ok. See you later Paul." I said stretching his name out. Laughing I headed towards my next class.
========================================================
Leaving the hell vile I hopped on my bike and headed towards Alina's house. I got a text from her in class dying Merica was on her Japan and it was an emergency. So I ditched detention and now I'm headed over there.

When I knocked on the door it opened to reveal Alina. She looked like shit, she had tampons in her hair and a pad on her cheek. I laughed and she frowned before she laughed with me.

"Come in Merica sip there and Giwa son her way. We had to stay home today because she gets really aggressive on Japan." She stated. "I mean holy fuck she tried to strangle me. Then she started to throw pads and tampons at me. It was like World War II!" She screeched.

We headed upstairs and my laughter slowly dies down as she opened the door. There lay Merica. Her bed sheets had blood and the room smelt like fish. I flinched when her blood shot eyes turned towards me. She slowly smiled and I became freaked. "Fuckin chucky number two." I mumbled quietly. But obviously not quiet enough because Merica heard me and threw a fucking tv remote at me. Alina laughed but Merica shut her up by throwing a garbage can at her. "Holy fuck. That hurt like a mother ducking bitch Merica. Are you metal."

Holy shit. I thought. What had I gotten myself into?