Epilouge

Adrian and Maces kids above

"Mommy Names isn't sharing his toys with me!" Whined my baby girl Natalie. "JAMES! Share with your sister!" I yelled and my little bot came stumbling around the corner. "But I don't wanna get cooties." Ughhh. Life with kids is hard. "Adrian. Fix this now. This stress isn't good for the baby!" At the mention of the baby my husband came rushing down the stairs in a frenzy of panic. "Baby. What where. Are you hurt?" He questioned pulling on my limbs and feeling me up. "No you idiot. The kids are arguing. Stop them." He nodded and pulled them over to talk.

I sighed at the beautiful family before me. After me and Adrian had confessed our love for each other we had sex and a week later I discovered I was pregnant with my now ten year old son, James. Natalie came two years after and I'm currently pregnant with twins. Again.

Alina and Drake had five kids, four boys and one girl. The kids names were Calum, Christian, Daniel, Luka and little baby Paris. The boys are triplets, Calum, Christian and Luka and Paris and Daniel were twins. The triplets were eleven and Paris and Daniel were ten. 

Merica finally settled down with a guy named Troy. They met at the hospital when I was giving birth. They were basically having sex while I pushed a fucking human out of my sex. They have three boys, John, Noah and Mike. All boys were ten.

I was now nine months and ready to explode at any time. Adrian brought the kids back into the kitchen and they said their sorrys before running of to their brothers.

I opened my mouth to thank Adrian when all of a sudden a sharp pain erupted through me and water trickled down my leg. My water broke. "Fuck Adrian get me to a hospital." Adrian looked terrified and I felt like slapping him. He's terrified, of what. He's not having his vagina stretched twelve centimetres and then pushing a baby out of it.

We arrived at the hospital and Alina's kids and Mericas boys were here. "Room 284!" A doctor cried out. I was rolled in and placed on top of a bed. "Your almost their, just a little bit longer." The nurse soothed. "Fuck. Adrian were never having sex again. I'm cutting off your balls as boiling your dick!" He paled and turned towards the doctor. "Okay miss were ready for you to push now."

I looked up and smiled at Adrian as the sweat trickled down my forehead. I was ready to welcome my new baby into the world.  And it's all because I played the player.