Chapter 14

Maces fighting outfit

The ragging cheers of the crowd made my adrenaline pump faster, excitement coursing through me.

"Over here we have Skull Crusher!" The crowd cheered louder if possible and then the announcer called me up. "And the newbie Scarlet Widow!" The crowd cheered, but not as loud as they did for my opponent. I stepped onto the stage and looked around at the crowd but froze suddenly when I caught the eye of the devil himself. Adrian. He smirked at me and I looked back at my challenger. He was about 6'3' and his shaggy blond hair fell over his green eyes. The bell rang signalling the beginning of the fight.

We circled each other, no one making a move. I looked at his stance and he appeared to have a weaker left knee and bad right arm. His swing to my face brought me out of my thoughts, pain sprouting from my jaw. That's it. The bastards dead. I threw a left hook to his face and he stumbled back. I followed this with a roundhouse kick to his side. He however reacted and grabbed my ankle, twisting it. I fell to the ground and he released my leg. Pain erupted in my ankle but ignoring the pain I decided to finish the fight. I placed a punch to his face, kick to his side and then one final hook to his chin. His head snapped backward an he fell limp to the mat. Cheers roared from the crowd and the ref lifted my arm in victory. Smiling I exited the ring and opened the door to my locker room.

I grabbed my bag and jacket before pulling the door open. A wolf whistle caught my attention and I caught the eye of Adrian. "Look at that. You looked really hot up there. Although I won't lie it was supervising to see you up there. I mean the last time I saw you was when you were kiss-" I was fuming "Don't you dare finish that sentence. What happened at the party was a mistake. I was drunk."

He looked slightly hurt but he had to know what it feels like. "Goodnight Ace." He said meekly. I was surprised to say the least but none the less I collected my money and drove home. Jumping into bed I let sleep paralyze me.