Chapter 5

Maces gym outfit above

Adrain

He smirked as I got closer, almost as if he was taunting me. He obviously remembered who I was just as much as I remembered him.

I dropped my books on the desk and plopped into my seat, moving my seat as far from him as possible. Looking up my breath hitches in my throat, he was staring at me. My breath hitched, his blue eyes bringing back so many memories.

I pulled out my phone and popped in an earbud, resting my head on the table. As the lesson carried on I could feel Adrian's glare burn holes in the side of my head. Finally becoming annoyed I turned and glared.

"What the hell is your problem asshole?!" He smirked and leaned in close nipping my ear. "You sweetheart are my problem. You see you left without warning, people became curious me included. And today I see you and you're hot. So obviously I want to know what's up, why you changed and why you decided to come back?" He finished and looked up at me. I was furious, no seething. Why the fuck did I leave? He must be bullshitting me. "Well dip shit I left because of you and Stacy, the sky is up and it's none of your fucking business as to why I came back." Nobody actually knows the real reason of my sudden arrival home. I never would've come back if I wasn't forced to. They hurt Cale-

I can't think of this anymore. It's in the past. Those fuckers can look for me but when they find me they've got another thing coming. I pulled my hair in frustration. Why did I have to make so many dumbass decisions, why did I have to bring so much danger into my life.

The bell brought me out of my thoughts. Grabbing my books I headed to my next class.
========================================================

The final bell rang and I dashed for the parking lot. I had a really shitty day after I discovered me and Adrian had all classes together. All eyes were on me, my short shorts and tight fitting crop top. My gym clothes. I had just arrived but I've already heard of one good fight club, today I decided to check it out.

Jake appeared a few minutes later and he smiled "How was your first day?" "Ok I guess," I replied. "Good" I smiled and hesitated "I uh, umma meed you to drop me off at this fight club" I held my breath afraid I'd end up bussing it. "Sure just give me the address and hop in." I smiled gratefully and gave Jake the info.

We exited the parking lot and started towards the club. I wonder if it'll be anything like London?