Chapter 7

Giwa above
Maces new tattoo and piercing
         ↡

Giwa aboveMaces new tattoo and piercing                            ↡

" Tell me, tell me, tell me somethin I don't know, somethin I do-"

The song died as soon as my hand hit the off button. Groaning I jumped up out of the bed and into the bathroom. I pulled my clothes off and hopped it o the shower.

Getting out I wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my hair out, letting it fall down my back. Heading into the closet I pulled on a pair of red lace under garments. Over top of that I put on a red long sleeved crop top, black leggings and a beanie. Thank god Jakes sister was about my size.

I headed downstairs into the kitchen and was met by an intense mako it session between Jake and a girl.

"Holy fuck my virgin eyes. We're gonna have to sterilize the whole fucking counter. Might as well get a new one. Forget breakfast lets go counter shopping." The two broke apart and blushed furiously at my interruption.

"So Jakey boy who's this?" I said motioning to the little red headed freckled girl beside him. "This is my girlfriend Giwa." He stated with pride. The name puzzled me it seemed like a name for a bigger, stronger, clumsier and weirder person. Sensing my confusion she smiled. "My name is actually Giada ( pronounced G-Ada)
but my friends call me Giwa." I laughed at this because their was practically no relations between the two names. "Babe I gotta go I promised the girls is go with them to the mall," Giwa smiled sadly. "Wait how about you take Ace with you. I mean she needs friends." Jake says the last part with a smirk. Giwa doesn't answer the question instead she squeals, grabbing my hand and pulled me out to the car before I could even comply. The engine roared to life and we started for our destination.
========================================================
As soon as we entered through the big glass double doors I was viscously man handled again by Giwa. She ran and hugged all of her friends.

Their were two girls before me. One had metallic blue eyes, brown wavy hair and was about 5'7' and the other was a complete opposite. She had blond hair, brown eyes and was about 5'5'. Once Giwa finally calmed down she introduces me to the two and I found put the tall one was Alina and the short one Merica. I quite liked her name it was unique, dark and sassy, just like her.

We walked around the mall and I ended up getting another tattoo, a, some jean shorts and a belly button pricing. The day was almost over and the girls had been to every store except one. Victoria's Secret.

"Come on it'll be fine Alina." Right now Giwa and Merica were trying to detach Alina's arm from an old mans walker. It was hilarious. "You sluts are going to make me wear lace and a thong. Fuck no what if you make me buy a g-string. Nope never. I'm not going in there. You can't take me alive. I won't become a prostate. Just go without me." She was practically crying by now and I was clutching my stomach laughing.

"Hi ladies." I turned and came face to face with Adrian and his two closest hang friends. Gabriel and Jax. All of the girls stopped what they were doing and Alina got old the ground dusted herself off and sent Jax a wink. We looked at her and burst out laughing. Leave it to her to turn an awkward moment into a comedy show. "Why are you guys here?" I sighed. "What do you do at malls?" Okay I guess my question was pretty stupid but hey I was tired of this. "Whatever can you forget you saw us and leave." He smirked "I heard you guys are headed to Victoria's Secret so how about we join you?" We all screamed no except for Giwa. We looked at her and scowled. "The girls would love to have you boys help them out inside there, right," she asked giving us a look that says 'say no and we'll see what happens next'. I smiled and nodded my head at the others saying what I just picked up. Turning towards the boys I nodded and Adrian grabbed my arm roughly and dashed towards the store.

Fuck what have I gotten myself into.

And scene😉
Tell me what you guys think about this chapter.