Chapter 4

Adrian above
Adrian's outfit below

Jake pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine

Jake pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine. We hopped out of the car and I took a deep breath in, preparing myself for all of the stares I was about to receive upon my arrival. As me and Jake entered the courtyard the crowd started to pipe up, me here my friends where were rumours were born.

'Dam she's fine'
'I'd tap that'
'She's just another new slut'
'Look at her hair'
'She's hot'
'Looks like Adrian's got himself a new target'

This last one bothered me so much, just his name made me want to murder someone. I hope they know I'm not the weak girl who fell for his trap. Nope not anymore. That girl died three years ago. I shook off the gossip and offered Jake a sincere smile.

I walked towards the office but  I couldn't help but look at throws building. The place hadn't changed much. The corridors were still covered with windows and the lockers were still white, graffiti painted most of them. I entered the office, I sucked in a breath and walked towards the front desk.

"Hi I'm Mace Anders. I'm looking for my schedule." When I said my last name the shock was evident on her face, she obviously remembered me. "Oh Mace honey it's nice to see you again. Here's your schedule. Have a nice day sweetheart." Ripping my schedule from her grip I turned and burst through the doors, causing all eyes to land on me. "Don't you people have any better shit to do!" I yelled. Flinching they turned and made a beeline for class. Looking at my schedule I let out a loud sigh.

Homeroom-106
Block 1- Music
Block 2- History
Block 3- Math
Block 4- Art
Lunch
Block 5- Chemistry
Block 6- Free
Block 7- Physical Education

Seeing as I already missed home room I headed towards the music room. Nothing had changed in these past 3 years. The cliques still existed and the teachers still failed to notice. There was one room I plan on visiting today, detention.

I pushed open the music room and was immediately stared at by about 39 sets of eyes. "Ahh, you must be the new girl Mace," the teacher stated. Nodding my head at him I replied with a faint yes. Fuck I hated this. "Tell us about yourself." Hmmmm where do I begin? "My names Mace I sing, run and play soccer. I, uh, I have tattoos on my body?!." This last bit came out as more of a question them an answer. "Very nice. Well I'm Mr. Antonuch the music teacher," I smiled. "Please go take a seat next to Mr. Adrian. Please raise your hand." No, No, No! Turning I gasped as I saw a familiar pair of baby blues. Fuck.