Chapter 6

I kissed Jake on the check and headed towards the front doors. The doors opened and I was greeted by the blank grey walls, bright red rings and scattered punching bags. The damp and musky air faintly smelt of blood. This place was to die for. "What's little princessa doin here, eh. The beauty salons 8 blocks from here sweet stuff," a man sneered. If only he knew.

I giggled twirling a piece of hair, "babe I'm not lost I know what I'm doing so if you and these assholes could just clear out of my way I'll be on my way thanks." I retorted. He stared in shock but soon it faded into anger. "If your so good why don't you take me in a fight then, huh. Or are you to scared?" He mocked and I smirked, motioning for him to follow me into the ring.

A crowd had appeared by now and the cheers shook me.

I smiled and threw a punch at his face. Crunch. I followed that with a left jab, right hook, upper cut and roundhouse kick. He landed minimal punches but nothing bad. Now he lay on the floor, blood dripping from his broken nose. I smiled admiring my piece of art. "Anyone else want to taste that!" I smirked and climbed out of the ring. At the front desk I signed up for a membership and agent. Yep you guessed it right. I like to fight competitively. It's fun.
========================================================
The dead bolt locked behind me and if dragged myself up the stairs of Jakes apartment. I needed my own place but this would do until then. The floor boards creaked for every step I took. Peeling inside of Jakes door I see him laying lump on his bed, legs and body spread out wildly.

I walked into my room and got ready for bed. Pulling Jakes short over my head I jumped into bed for the next day. Ready for whatever he had to offer.

Sorry for the short chapter😁