Frist word

Logan: you were in the living room play with your toys when two people yell go ur attention. Both you father and Scott were fighting over how are better fighter until they hear someone saying "daddy". Logan pick up up and said that right Bub. Congrats on you first word.

Charles xavier: both you and your in his study playing when jean came in . "Hello professor and hello y/n. You giggled. "J... Jean. "Professor I was her first word?". Yes.. Yes you were good job y/n.

Erick: you were playing is Mystique in the living room. You father walks in and see you. Mystique turned you around so you could see him. The next thing they heard was you say "daddy". Erick was be a proud father came over to pick you up and hug you. "Good job Schatz (sweet hart), that was your first word.

Loki you were on your dad lap while his was reading to you when Thor stormed in about to hit Loki. You look at Thor and notes he was drenched with water. "Daddy trouble" both men forgetting what happened look at you. "I proud of you little one you first word then you father smiled".

Victor doom you were I your dad lab play with toy tool make a toy robot While your was making a robot to take over the city.  He stopped when he heard a giggle voice looking at you. "Yay doom". "That was right baby girl, her first world well done".