What they do when babby sitting for you

Logan: he would take max to a football game or teach him how to play catch.

Charles xavier: play chess with phoebe until she would fall asleep.

Erick: He and Sam would make

Loki lexi and Lori are twice the troublemakers your were. With help from their grandfather they pranked the hold kingdom. Then listen to stories being told by their great grandmother.

Victor doom he would be in the lab showing jade and rick how to make gadgets and robots.

Jean she would take rose on a shopping spree and buy an ting her little hart whated.

Susan she would take Bart to the museum to look at at the cool T-Rex.

Wanda Maximoff she and star would bake all their favourite sweets.

Maria Hill she would take Jenny to a water park.

rogue she took berry to a horror movie. Every time before he goes to sleep you always have yo check the closest and under his bed for monsters.

Mystique she teaches them self defence. But the next both Stephen and Stephanie are black belts.

human torch he would take victor up the dirt bike track

Spider-Man he and Harry would go to the mini zoo to feed the animals

Tony he would fly around in his suit with tori in his arms. Once he dropped her but caught in time before she hit the ground. When you found out you told "him next time if there is so much a scratch on her I leaving her with pepper.

Bruce may love her grand father they would alway in the lab together. Once you walking in on the making smore with a  Bunsen burner.

Thor thora would play hide and seek to make it more fund you uncle put invisible spell on her so Thor could not find her. "Bother have you seen my granddaughter" he ask Loki. "No I haven't bother" he replied. Thor turn around to leave show her holding onto his cape waving goodbye to Loki.

Vision her was cat and beck homeschool teacher

Clint/ Natasha both grandparents would take lily and Nina to the shooting range despite both of you whated them to have a normal childhood before become agents like you and you parent.

Pietro You Alex got his powers. He inherited you husband powers so your father would help him control his power when he babysit. But you dad sometimes act like a child so you don't know who babysit who.

Coulson He would tell her stories about the great captain America and she sidekick the winter soldier to still try to get Penelope to like captain America more.

Steve /Bucky both grandfathers would Emily, James Jr and Shane to a baseball game and go for ice cream