Child/chidren win Important award at school companion

PhoenixProphecy Music_Queen_Panda
Logan: Max had a football match at his school. After his team won. He was ward with a trophy and got a football scholarship to the best college in the USA. Your day gave his grandson a bone crushing hug.

Charles xavier: you and you father wee so proud of phoebe. There was a cheese torment at school and she won.

Erick:  It was the sports day Sam competed in the Javelin throwing event and won. Like Logan's grandson he got a trophy and a scholarship to college.

Loki  lexi and Lori enter a music competition at their school. Their band name was ruffnut and tuffnut. You and most of the family came to the award ceremony were they also were asked to perform.

Victor doom both jade and rick enter in a robot building contest. The judges were so scared they gave the first prize. Your father was proud they are just like him what the whole world trembly them.

Jean rose entered in a literature  competition where the best poem written you win a prize and would be added to the proms of the year book.

Maria Hill Jenny got a good serration award for helping with all the school functions. You mother could not be any more proud of her then you were 

rogue berry was in the swimming team at his school competing against another school. Your son team won all revive personal medals and a trophys

Mystique Stephen little and Stephanie enter in an art fair and won first place reviving $60 000 dollars. Both you and your mother were extremely proud of them when the said they were going to give half the charity.

human torch victor was in a bike Relay team at school his team won his hold school won new sports aquarium and all the students that competed revive new bikes. You were pride I'd you son but you dad try to steel his grandson's new bike.

Spider-Man Harry won an award for the best news story in the school newspaper her receive a plaque of achievement and was but in the local newspaper with you husband help to write with a picture of his son.

Tony/Bruce both tori and May were partners in the science fair at school.  They discovered a new element that could power over 10 whole cities on clean energy. Tony try's to get his granddaughter to tell them how they discovered it but both girls agreed to not tell.

Wanda Maximoff / Steve Shane and star both competed in roller derby as a tag team. They won and receive trophys and split the wining giving it to their grandparents.

Thor/Susan Bart thora entered in a ball room dancing competition after win frist place revive medals, then they took all of the friends and family to a expensive restaurant.

Vision   cat and beck at just like their grand father, over archives. They revivers their medal and going in the best colleges around the world.

Clint it runs in the family lily entered an archery contest and win first prize. You were happy for her, both your father and husband are cocky and challenged her to see who was better out of the three of them.

Natasha  Nina was in a ballet recital at school. She on best dancer of the year award. You and your mother were proud of your little dancer

Pietro Like father like son, Alex enter in a running marathons the his school and win first prize of $5000 dollars with he gave to charity. You were so proud of your son not only wining but giving the money to less fortunate people in need, how every you husband and father challenged him to a race around the world.

Coulson their was a spelling bee at Penelope's school. The content was don't to two students including your daughter. The other student got her word wrong. The judge asked her to spell
Psychosomatic. She got it right and got awarded first place trophy. Both you and your father were so poured.

Bucky Emily and James Jr were a boxing team for the school. After winning they got their medals and spend the day play catch with their grand father.