Frist day of Kindergarten

Music_Queen_Panda  chapter idea
Logan: Logan didn't like the idea of send of to kindergarten but you were at the age where you need to learn and make friend you on age. "Ok y/n I don't what to leave you here what you here. but you will make some friend and if anyone hurt you will have to answer to me"your Dady said showing his claws.

Charles xavier:  "daddy why do I have to go to Kindergarten when I call learn everything off you" y/n said starting to tear up. "Sweetie I known I could teach you but kindergarten Will be fun and you will meet some new friends there" your father say. As you got there you saw Logan's daughter L/D (Logan daughter) enter the classroom.

Erick: you were excited to start your first day of Kindergarten your father could not be more proud. But Mystique was worried about you going. "Erick is it a good idea for her to go she is starting to show signs of have power she might get picked on" Mystique asked like and other mother figure. She be fine Charles daughter C/D (Charles daughter) going to be there" Erick replied recurring her.

Loki "What is this Kindergarten you speak of" Loki asked Thor. "It where small children learn and play games with each other. Y/n will love it Thor replied.

Victor doom "ok Y/n your are going to be the smartest in the class but don't show off. I would like you to make friend so they can help take over the world when you older. I hear that the God of mischief daughter going to be there" your father told you. "Yes father" your replied. As you saw a girl in a green and gold dress you ran up to her and walked and talked into the class room.

Jean she was happy for you to go to Kindergarten. You were going to be with C/D and L/D so it was easy to make friend there.

Susan "why does y/n need to go Reed can teach her" your uncle try to get you to stay. "She need to be with someone her on age to play with not a big baby" she says poking fun at he brother.

Wanda Maximoff "I am a bit worried for her Pietro what if they pick on on her she only young you" mother tears up. Don't worry sister she brave and strong like her mother she be fine" you u uncle tell her.

Maria Hill "remember what I showed you if someone hurt you Y/n?" you mum asked. "Yes mother" you called out while running to join you classmates.

rogue  "Bobby why am I sending her to Kindergarten. It not like she going to learn anything useful your" mother say angry being away from you. Rogue she need to be with kid her own age and there are kids we already know that will be with her so she won't be alone" Bobby says while she you run off to play with C/D.