the hole family come to save you

Logan:
Max came running in dad, grandpa the some strange man in a front yard mum told me to get you" in a scared voice. I snit the the air and noticed it was saberteeh. Both body and I ran to the front to try and help be they were gone.

After half an  hour we found they."body I'll get his attention while you and max get her out of here"I told my son in law. "Stop were you are or she dies" saberteeh said holding Y/n close to him with a claw near the neck. I saw my little champ batted and bruised. "Tell me what you what and let her go saberteeh"I shouted at him. He cut Y/n neck and dropped her. Rage filled and I attacked him.

After he got away I say my grandson kneeled with his hand on her wound and they started to heal. We wait for any sign of life, until we heard y/n hard breath. Boby pick her up and we all started to walk back to the house.

Charles xavier/Erick:
Eric pov
"We can just stand here Charles they have both of our daughters" I yell with rage. "I know old friend but we need to come up with a plan" he says trying to come me down. " Charles if you put them to sleep Eric could destroy the cameras long enough for me and nightcrawer to get them on the jet bully surgges.

Charles pov
Looking into their minds I could feel the pain there going through. " I found them their in room 357 I said. I put all of the security to sleep long enough for Eric,bully and nightcrawer to go into the building. After an hour the I see all three runing out with the girls out of the base.

Normal pov
Both of you woke up in the medical bay. You saw you child runing over to you tightly trying to hold back tears. " shh it ok mummy here" you you say coming her/him down.

Loki/Thor
Loki pov
Thor and I came back from Midgard as we enter the castle we saw dead bodyguards. I was stuck with fear. "Bother to you think the girls are ok" Thor asks. " I told y/n anytime it was not safe to go to my chamber and she would be safe until I came to get her.
Thor pov
We when to Loki chambers and once we arrived only our granddaughters were there. " where are your your mother and cousin Loki are the twins. " they went to go help defend the castle Lori say holding  on to both her sister and grandfather.

All of the family came looking for the both of you . When they reached the thorn room they saw a note on a pillar.

If you every what to see the princess again come svartalfheim with the Infinity Gems and the tesseract and they she'll not be harmed.

Normal pov
After arriving and battling they won thanking the both of you home.

Victor doom/Susan/human torch
Doom pov
I can believe my little doom was taken, now I need help for those... Fantastics. "I need you help galactus has kidnapped my daughter as well as yours" I told the two siblings.

Susan pov
"You actually not considering this sis" Johnny asked. "We don't have much a chose our daughters and danger to" I reply back.

Human touch pov
"Hey did he take them anyway. I Asked. " it's because of me that their in danger if I did not turn against he they hold not be in harms way" sliver said grieving.
Silver if you did not then she would of not have the life you given her. We find away to save them did said.

Normal pov
All of the team,Doom and silver made it on the ship taking out the guard along the way. As they reached the prison cells they saw all three girls chained up being touched by galactus. While the fantastics Kept him busy while the other got you out of there.

Jean/rogue
They were afraid that Apocalypse was going to kill it he both of you so all of the xmen agreed to help. They saw you badly beaten  bodies. They got you safely out and had Yu injuries taken care of.

Wanda Maximoff/Pietro/Vision
They found out that ultron kidnapped you and already had a plan to save you. While wanda and vision kept them busy pietro ran in getting you sadly
Maria Hill/Coulson
They got all of SHILD to help when they stop HYDRA the found your cell you were tied to a chair with cuts and bruises, they release you and took you to the medical bay.

Mystique "Eric, Charles I need you help Bolivar has Y/n you mother say close yo tiers. To worry Raven we will help you. After finding the base you were be held captive, you mother turns into dr Bolivar and Charles yours his mind power to make him and Eric look like guards. They find the room you in and walked out with you as if you weren't there at all.

Spider-Man 
You dad arrived only to see doctor octopus on the ground knock out and you were safe the police to him while you and your dad when home

Tony tony was furious that you were taken he got in his iron man suit and flow of the save you we the help of your husband. After taking down Aldrich Killian and his men they untie you from the table and took you to see any injuries you might have.

Bruce
"hulk mad why was my little assistant taken. Hulk will SMASH your father roared. He saw you tied up, see you like this made you father attach Bi-Beast. Both your father and Bi-Beasts are fight while distorting the city. Ayer what felt hours the fight ended with you dad winning. He come over to you and carrying you home.

Clint/Natasha
You mother/father were on their way to save you. They started to argue on how they would go in until they not Yu with a real look on you face. After getting back both of you explained how you got out.

Steve /Bucky
Bucky pov
I found a note left on the doorstep. I read the letter it said both Steve and I had to come alone and they would be set free. "Steve the girls have been taken by HYDRA" I said "what is the plan Steve asked. "I think we should go down there at shut those mother.."
Amydunbar2: lounge deadpool and put that gun away. If you interrupt one one time I will let Bucky shot you"
Buck: thanks
"We do as they say then we attack" I say. "What about my idea." (Bucky holding out is gun) "ok.. Ok I won't do it again."

Steve pov
We got to the base as promised they let the grills go. Before they try to tie our hand we attack. Are winning we took the girls home and watched to game

A/n sorry it took so long I have been tired with my new work schedule. I will try to update more often