Frist kiss

Music_Queen_Panda  PhoenixProphecy

Logan: you and Boby were in your room studying for the play Romeo and Juliet. Your were you to the part were you had to kiss each other. When you pulled away from each other you saw you dad a the door way withe his claws out tell your boyfriend to run.

Charles xavier: he way ok with it but gave you ✌the talk✌embarrassing you both

Erick: same a Charles daughter

Loki  you took Hal to your favorite place in the royal. You both sat on the edge of the fountain, then Hal leans in to kiss you. After the both of you broken the kiss on the corner of you eye you saw you father with eye that would kill your boyfriend bout in stead a cloud of green smoke appeared and you father vanished.

Victor doom you and silver when on a date to the beach as the sun was setting. " the sunset look so beautiful" you said. " yes it is but compared to you the sunset second" he replied before kissing you.  

Jean  you and angle with at the ice skating rink. You lost your balance and both of you fall over with him on to of you. Looking into each other eye angle leans in and kiss you.

Susan you and timer were on top of the fantastic 4 building look up at the night sky. After half an hour looking into each out her eye you leaned in and kiss him he kiss back unaware that you mother was watch.

Wanda Maximoff  fate took you to his realm to interdict you the his master. After you learn a little about spells he told you home before he was about to leave you lifted up is helmet and kiss him good night. It was lucky your mother did have her gun on her or she would have shot you boyfriend.

Maria Hill you got shot will on a mission with Vigilante. They on mission medical staff had to get the bullet out before the the area go infected, so Vigilante had to decades you by kissing you.

rogue you and P/s took you to a movie for another date. When you both arrived at your house you let him in and sat on the couch. You leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back. It started become more heat until you heard your mum yell "get a room".

Mystique same as both Erick and Charlie's but more embarrassing both you and  Lightning Lad agreed when you kiss again would be not where near you mother.

human torch Gladiator kiss you out side your house. Is you where not in you father way your boyfriend would have been burn alive.

Spider-Man Aquaman was a gentleman so you father was on you both went in to the beach to go swimming so you had plenty of air in your lunges your boyfriend kiss you before you both dived in to the deep water.
Tony you when on a portal with dick. On you way back home he stopped at y/p (favourite place) in the city. "Y/n I love you so much may I kiss you" he asked. Yes " you replied. Share a loving and long kiss before taking you home.

Steve superman was fly you around his city until he Kane's on the daily plant building. You look at the beautiful city. After you flight season with you boyfriend you were at you house "y/n I love you so much, may I kiss you" he asked. "Yes" is all you replied. After you make out session you let each other go before opening the door you saw you dad looking out the window with eyes to kill on your boyfriend.

Bruce you and Spectre were in your room sitting on you bed make small talk. Then next this that happen you were on you back and Spectre started to kiss you until you heard for father at you door. See him starting to turn green you boyfriend jump out the window for his safety.

Thor  when your father saw you kissing star lord he was about to use his hammer until you stopped it from hitting him and throw it back were it came from.

Vision Captain Atom was taking you to his favourite place in the park. You both sat down under a tree enjoy your surrounding when atom kissed you and you kiss back. You father didn't know much about love bu he was ok with it.

Clint  the first time you kiss green arrow, you where at the shooting rage. if you weren't it the way your dad would have shoot him.

Natasha  like Clint of you were not in the way she would have shoot red hood

Pietro you were invited to the JL (justice league) space station. You were looking down at the earth in aww. Then you flat a gust of wind and flash kissing you. "Didn't see that coming" flash said. "You have to stop hangout if my dad, but I enjoyed the kiss" you said then kissed him back.

Coulson wildcat when on a mission and got hurt. At the medical bay you sat by his sit until he woke up "please never scare me like that again" you said before kissing him. Not knowing your dad storming to the room shocked at twist he saw before him.

Bucky you were kidnapped by Ajax aka Francis, try to lore you boyfriend yo kill him. Dead-pool and your father to save arrived to save you. You where locked in a glass camber. After they won dead-pool freed you. As he leaned in his lips touched you next thing you heard was a song sang by Wham! As you both stop kissing you saw you father given an approval nod to the both of you.