You cook a family dinner and invite the boy/girl friend

G/n girlfriend name
B/n boyfriend name
Ba/ bands name
Logan: you cooked you son favourite meal. As he arrived home he introduced his girlfriend g/n. You and  father found out the g/n was a cheerleader at his grandson school.

Charles xavier: who are you kidding. Some times you hate your father power before you could welcome phoebe boyfriend your father try to still him to talk about join his school.

Erick: he was happy your son was dating a mutant she had similar abilities as him. You ask if g/n had any food she was allergic to. Which you found out it was most seafoods.

Loki  you father worry to much for his granddaughters tell you nearly every scenario they Gould get hurt, while help you prepare dinner. After you daughters got home they introduce both their boyfriends b/n and b/n who happens the be princes of the own country 

Victor doom he was going to kill you daughters b/n went he saw him. But you step in stop him say that he world only be hurt jade in the process.

Jean   She would try not to embarrassing but fails. But rose b/n found her funny so the night when well

Susan even though he was the grandson of dr doom she love having rick over for dinner

Wanda Maximoff  she happy to meet star's boyfriend b/n. But found it hard to keep her brother from embarrassing the hole family in front of him.

Maria Hill  she found out he was a new SHILD recruit so she had a lot to talk about with missions she would sent your daughter and her b/n 0n.

rogue your mother love the idea of your daughters boyfriend b/n was in a band call ba/n. She even ask for him to play a couple of songs.

Mystique your daughter boyfriend b/n was a boy version of you mother so he was ok with him they even shared story on times the changed it to other people for political purposes.

human torch he loved his grandson"s girlfriend g/n as she love fast bikes and even build them from the ground up.

Spider-Man your father was shocked when your son girlfriend g/n told him she was a intern at your fathers work. But shared allot of story they wrote to do with the mask superhero in their town.

Tony he like the kid he even paid for the family of the to have a night out. Tori boyfriend B/n even help your father with an ironman suit when you arrived back home.

Steve after SHILD to do reach in his granddaughter boyfriend, her found out it was James jr aka as your daughter calls him. While leave the two kids alone he comes in the kitchen to help cook. " dad I told you your were overreacting Jj is a good kid.

Bruce  after returning back to normal your father planed to help with tonight dinner to try to try to get along with your daughters boyfriend B/n. What he did not realise was the b/n was a intern working under him.

Thor  like Loki Thora boyfriend b/n is a prince. The only difference between him and Thor is he dose not mash cups every time he whats a refill.

Vision he asked his granddaughter boyfriend a lot of questions let just say the food went cold long before the convention end.

Clint  he did not like it at first until lily told him b/n was in the archery contest with her. They start talking about the best bows to use.

Natasha  after finding out he was was applying for SHILD. While eating dinner they started talking about moves to bring the bad guys.

Pietro to his surprise Alex girlfriend G/n was a track runner for the olympics games. He even suggested a family race to see if she could beat him.

Coulson your father ask a lot of questions about captain America to Penelope boyfriend b/n, likely for him you help him study the question you father was going to ask. Let just say at the end of the day he was your fathers best friend.

Bucky your daughter brought her boyfriend b/n over for dinner. His was deadly afraid of you father he really did scare the boy at first until they found something in common.