Their reaction to you tell them their going they be a grandparent

Logan: you dad came to Visit you and you husband. " hi Logan would you like a beer" boby asked your father. "Yah sue thanks" he replied. Boby returned with two beers and hand one to you father before sitting down next to you. "Dad we have some news we would like to tell you" you said. "You can tell me and thing champ" he told you. "I pregnant you" tell him.

 "I pregnant you" tell him

"Your p..per...pregnant" repeats in shock that soon becomes a smile "I going to be a grandfather" he shouts

Charles xavier: for once your father did not know the one thing you were going to tell him. You came to visit him with your husband. You knocked on the door and Hank answered " hay y/n out look radiant... oh I get Charles he saw quickly walking away. After half an hour you dad wheels in the living room. "Y/n it nice to see you. I could alway read you thoughts did you get a new power" he asked " no dad just I have some new that may explain why. I am pregnant.

 He pulled you into a hug

Erick: you dad was visit he's old friend Charles. You open the door "hi dad how are you?" You asked "I good thank you Y/n and you? "ah Erick old how are you? Has she told you the good new yet" you hear Charles enter the room. Y/n what is he talking about he asked worried. You dad ask concerned. "Well dad nightcrawer and I are expecting" you say scared what he would do next.

Next the that happens he hugs you and kiss your forehead with a big smile on his face

Loki you were going to Asgard to visit you father and the rest of you family. You father was waiting for you on the rainbow bridge with your horse. " hello princess hollow are you felling? Were is my son inlaw?" He asked. " "hello father, I have some new I would like to tell you and the other. Hal was need to protocol the with green garden to stop an extremely lantern from distort the earth and he asked me to say here until it was safe" you explained to him.
After reacting the castle you were greeted by you grandparents and uncle Thor. " hello Y/n are you" your grand mother asked. "I good now we're together I have good news. Father your I am with child".you said smile at him.