Parent reaction to you having a boyfriend

Music_Queen_Panda
PhoenixProphecy chapter idea also Thor and Bucky idea 
50ddoggy for Bucky idea

Logan: your were shock your dad was ok with Boby and you dating. When you left the two of alone, you father told Boby and showed his claws "if you never hurt my daughters I put you in a world of plan.

Charles xavier: he already know as he looked into your mind and was ok with it. He knows that Billy would never hurt you.

Erick: he was proud to find out you were dating another mutant. nightcrawer ehat your father was capable of if anyone hurts you

Loki he was not all that happy but he loved you. He told Hal Jordan if he hurt his princess he ring would not save him for your father.

Victor doom he was ok with you dating the Silver Surfer. You father was making plan to take his board to aid in helping taking over the city

Jean Angel was a overachieving student so your mother knows that he would never hurt you but if he did she would unlock the  Phoenix power on him.

Susan you mother loved that Timber Wolf was you boyfriend. She told him not only would she would kick his ass, but also your uncle Ben aka the think you clobber him.

Wanda Maximoff your mother did mind Doctor Fate as he was well manned. But if he ever hurt you she would show him is greatest fear.

Maria Hill she was not sure about you dating Vigilante but she trust you but if he hurts you she would shoot him between the eyes.

rogue she found P/s really cool so she didn't have to worry about you with him.

Mystique she trained you so she know she could handle your self but she was happy you where dating a person with powers.

human torch to was no surprise you father thought he was cool, but if Gladiator hurt you you father would try to burn him alive

Spider-Man your father was shocked that you were dating  Aquaman. To his opinion he was the water version of Deapool, but he loved you and that all that matters to him.

Tony he did not like must your boyfriend came to pick you up on his motorcycle that could fly. Your father said the your grand father thought of it first but couldn't hit it to work. Sometimes he world bug Dick to find out how he did it. But he know you could handle you self so he did not need to ✌have the talk✌️ with him.

Steve your father was shocked that you where dating the kryptonian known as superman. But your boyfriend reassured your father that no harm would ever come to you.

Bruce his was ok but if you ok hurt that another story involving the Hulk.

Thor star-lord can to the tower with a hollow graph massage both address to him and your father. As he enter the building he went to the floor Thor live on. "Excuse me Thor I have a massage from Thanos say he has your daughter and will kill her if we didn't bring The infinity gems". You you boyfriend said."Lord of stars please would you help me save my daughter" your father asked.

As they reach the meet point they started to fight over how would be the decoction and how would free you. It went for over an hour. Until they hear you say "for the love of Odin will you to please stop fighting" while you were holding your sword in your hand. Thor can up to you and gave you a bone chucking hug. "y/n I glade you ok you" heard your boy friend say. "Father I would like you to meet my boyfriend star-lord" you told you father.

Vision he don't know anything on dating bout If Captain Atom ever hurts you you father would put him in a world of pain.

Clint the way he found out about you and green arrow was when he saw the to of you shooting arrow together. You father been overprotective told green arrow if her ever hurts his little bird he would shoot him in the eyes.

Natasha similar to Clint but mostly involved an ass kick.

Pietro your dad was happy you were dating another fast runner he sure not problems with your to dating.

Coulson you dad was ok due to your boyfriend has the same type of fighting styles as captain America. But if he hurt you all of SHULD would hunt him down

Bucky both you and you dad wheat to get some pizza for dinner. Your father was waiting out side for you to come out with the pizza. While you were ordering you father saw a man dress in red leather.

As you left the the store with pizza in hand your father was incomplete shock when you boyfriend came up to you and kiss your check. "dad i would like you to meet my boyfriend deadpool". You father was about to say no until you said that if he hurts edear we would kick his ass to the moon an back.

Hi thank to all of my reader. I enjoy writing this story line hope you like. Have a good night😀