Mummy catch up

How you meet
Jean was coming home for college when She heard a sound of a baby crying. Walking in to a nearby ally the sound was getting louder until she sure a baby raped in a pink blanket. Who could do this to such a beautiful baby. You open you eyes showing E/c. I am your new mummy, I am going to call you y/n.

Susan To this day no one known how you got on the space station. But on one came to clam you after the accident on the station so Susan took you in. " I will be your mother. My sweet Y/n I will alway be there for you"

Wanda Maximoff
Due In the attach by Ultron and his robots WAnda was was looking for any severs when she came up to a damage house she saw a man and woman laying lifeless on the ground next to a baby screaming. She walk up to the child and pick her up. Feeling sorry for you loss she took you in ask her own. I will call you y/n

Maria Hill Maria was on a mission to get information from her target. But end up sleeping with him and became pregnant. After 9 months she gave birth to a health baby. You down at you she fall in love with you. My little y/n I make sure you will stay safe.

rogue rogue was walking around in the mall when some one walked up to her" I know that you are take it if a freak I don't what it", then she left. Rogue looked down at you and smiled "how can someone call you a freak you are a beautiful little girl. Well y/n I your new mum.

first word
Jean both you and your mum were in her room. You were playing with you toy while you mum was studying for her test she had in a couple of days. You what you mu to read to you. So you call out to hear. "M....mummy". Jean stop what she was doing and looked at you "Y/n did you say you first word?" "Mummy your repeated". She pick you up and hugged you. You pointed to her book saying you what to be read to. As Jean started to read to you you fall asleep in he arms.

Susan you were in the living room with your uncle Jonny and Ben. Johnny was trying to get you to play with a plush toy that look like him but you grab bens lookalike. As your mother walked in see your happy face and Jonny upset face she then hears you say "Ben" she was so proud of you. "Looks like I have a fan sorry hothead" Ben say chucking.

Wanda Maximoff Wanda and you where at the park under a tree when a colourful flower catches your eyes. "Pretty" you say pointing to the flower. Wanda smiled when she had your first world. Yes princess it is pretty.

Maria Hill since you mother work for SHILD she had to bring you with her. "Hello mam and little mam" Steve greeted "hello mr rogers she replied" "captain" you said. Shock look at you. "Was that her first word" Steve asked. "Yes it was, I got to stop you hang out with Coulson.

rogue rogue took you to the park for some air. A robin land on the pram. Rogue smiles as the amazement I your eye. "B...birdy you giggled. That right y/n it a bird.

Frist steps
Jean Jean asked Scott to watched you while she went to get you a drink. When she was out of your site. You stood up and start to make small step to find you mum. "Jean you might what to see this" Scott yell out. When Jean return she saw you walk to her. I can believe it your walking y/n I wish I got that on tape so I could show everyone.

Susan Ben was look after you while your mother was getting our uncle out of trouble again. You were T the age to walk so Ben had a video camera recording you. You saw a butterfly and what to catch it. You slow good up on to fall on you bottom, then tried again and clumsy started walking step by step until the butterfly landed on you small hand. Your mother what the Video when she got back she was so proud of you, but he gave her bother the death glare for two week for making her miss your first steps in person.

Wanda Maximoff you where smart. You didn't, you ran like you uncle.

Maria Hill you and you mother were a Starks party. You saw everyone try to pick up his hammer. You what to play with it so you stood up and walked over, while everyone was looking at you. When I got near it you grabbed the hilt and picked it up." Y/n not only took her first steeps she was able to pick my hammer she is worthy. You must Be proud lady Hill" Thor bellows.

rogue bobby was play with you in the garden until you saw you mum. You stood up and start to walk/run into her arm. She scoop per you up and spanned around in her arms. "That my girl" she said.