Avengers

Music_Queen_Panda
How you meet
Tony Tony hear a knock on his front door when he open it a baby was shaved into his arms. She you problem I do what it. It name is y/n. He look down at you. Well I guess you with me now kid he say with a big smile. I call you y/n.

Steve no one know how you the super soldier could get drunk, ending up have a one night stand. When Steve found out the lady he slept with was pregnant he what to help her in an way possible. After night months a baby was born.

When Steve enter the hospital went to the woman room. How are you "Ma'am". He asked. "You can have it I don't what to raise a child" you mother angry spat. Steve was hart broken for the child that he left with his daughter. Hello I am you daddy and I am going to call you y/n.

Bruce Bruce was taking a walk down the street. When he hard a crying baby in a trash can. When get got closer to the sound he noticed a baby with many cuts and bruises. He was so made the he nearly hulks out. Until he hear the baby giggle. Hello sweetheart I you new dad now let get you home so I can fix up you cuts. Your name is going to be Y/n

Thor Thor was at the supermarket when he hear a baby cry in pain. As he goes to investigate, he saw a woman hit a child no more then 3 months old. "Stop what your are doing to that poor child" he yells that the lady with the baby in her hands. "Here you can have this good for nothing child" she say and ouch the child in his arm and walked off. I will be éower father you shall be known as princess y/n.

Vision tony made you In his lab. You were a gift to the the half human/cyborg. When vision came down to the lab tony asked him to activate you. "You my young one shall be called y/n.

Clint you are the youngest in the family. Clint mist your birth due to being on a mission. But when he got home he went straight to you room. Looking down at you e/c. "Her name y/n" he hard his wife for many year say.

Natasha Natasha was on a mission to an abandoned  warehouses I. Germany when Se came across a baby crying in a wooden create. "To who ever finds this child take care of her I don't what a freak in my family". How someone just throw a innocent child way. I good to be you new mummy, I teach you how to defend you self.

Pietro was at the park running when he saw a basket at the edge of the tree line leading to the wood when he got closer and looked at the basket he saw to babies in slide a boy and a girl. "How would do this to two little angles" he thought to him self. Picking up the basket he discussed to raise the two as his own. Princess I call you Y/n and little man I call you br/n (brothers name).

Coulson his best friend and his wife died in an accident leaving the baby daughter with no one to take her so Coulson adopt her. Hello y/n I so sorry but I you new Dady now I teach you everything I know and I bet you will like captain America as much as I do.

Bucky he was trying to find a place to hide for both SHILD an HYDRA, after a hour he found an abandoned house or so he thought. As he walk in to what look like a near nursery he heard the cry of a baby. He enter the room nothing that both parents are died and the cry are coming for a crib. He pick the child up as soon the baby in his arm it stop crying. Scared not knowing what to do he takes you with him. Do worry darling I going to be you father of anyone hurt you I kill them. I am going to call you y/n.

first word
Tony all of the avenger including Loki and you where in the living room at the tower. Your day was try to talk. After half and hour they hear you say "Iron butt". Everyone expect your father was laughing. Who was teach he to say the you father ask with anger in is voice. That would have been me said Loki with a grin then vanished with you dad put on his suite and followed not fare behind.