Mystique

How you meet
She was walking down the streets of Washington when she saw a couple hurt a child no older the 6 months of age. As she got closer she noticed that the child skin was blue like hers. She got made and kill the couple and took you home with her. For now I am you mother. I calling you y/n.

first word
You were I you room play with your toy when both Erick and you mother  came in when you saw her you call out "m...mummy" she hart sawed when she heard your first word.

Frist steps
Your mother was out side train with Erick. When they finish they were talking about something you could not quite hear. So you began to stand up and slow make you was over to them. Getting Erick attention her told you mother to turn around and see what you were doing. She bends down to you level and say" come on princess come to mummy" after reading hear she pick you up and spinning around that my girl.

Put you to sleep
She would sing you to sleep

Who would babysit you
The only people she trusted was Charles or Erick. Both were like father figures to you.

How it you fav beside you dad/mum
You like angel become when she had her wing out they were pretty and she could fly

Frist day of Kindergarten
Like she was afraid for Erick daughter E/D she was worried you would be pick on because the couloir of you skin. But she owns that you have someone there to help you though it so she was ok to let you go.

When you got you powers 6 months old
You where like you mother she had blue skin and she could shaft in to any form she want to so it was easy for her to train to control it.